Episode 139 Discussion: 5th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 139  Discussion: 5th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3326902

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 139 Discussion - EOD summary

RK Tum Paagal Ho!  Biwi Tum Bachi Ho! 

Episode Events:
Its morning after KC. Madhu gets up and wants to go washroom and RK wants to accompany her to washroom so that she does not faint. They have a mini argument with Madhu feeling shy and RK pushing her buttons to make her cute-angry. Bittuji brings the nurse. RK arranges for Madhu's breakfast with diligent care, giving out a menu to the servant. Back in the room, RK helps Biwi, tie the dori of her suit. And when breakfast comes, as she is unable to eat because of pain in hand, RK offers to feed her, which Biwi refuses at first. When she fails, RK comes to feed her reminding her Mr.India joke and playing upon her. Madhu starts being fed by RK. Bittuji interrupts and takes RK away to discuss Madhu's blood report, which has Madhu's ill health condition cited as food-poisoning. This is revealed in the central hall, before all the Bhatias. Dipali opens her big mouth and says Madhu must have eaten something. Bittuji refutes her telling all that Madhu ate Dips leftover Sargi that she threw away into trash in a poly bag. RK suspects that the sargi was poisoned and off he goes to kitchen to find with which material she was poisoned. Bittuji finds a poly bag in the cabinet with full of paan ka saamaan.

Episode reviews
Page 2 - himbin,
Page 4 - Charu, Zoya_naziya, Red_Opium, kt25, ApplenPeaches
Page 5 - SD

Telly Tadka review
http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-41/

http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/tale-india-continues-madhubalaeie-episode-analysis/
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

RK tied the dori and now I know why he insisted on going to the washroom... πŸ˜† 

SD, what does Jhaki mean?

0-SD-0 thumbnail
SBCC,

RK tied the Dori.

Action kar ke Dikha Diya πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Peach,
Someone from PH sure is following you, as they took your advise πŸ€£ πŸ€£
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

SBCC,

RK tied the Dori.

Action kar ke Dikha Diya πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Peach,
Someone from PH sure is following you, as they took your advise πŸ€£ πŸ€£

SBFC,

See how effective SBCC is proving to be.. 🀣 

Jai ho SBCC!  πŸ˜†

Long live SBCC! πŸ˜†

SBCC Zindabad! πŸ˜†

@PH: They know I am the sensible one in this thread.. So they follow me..  πŸ€£

ETA: Having said that do you think, they will do something if I ask them to remove the stupid dogs from the bed? Calling all SBCC members, Lets voice our strong protest on this issue.. 

Sorry guys, I keep editing this post: Btw, did anyone notice the colour of the Mehendi that was in Madhu's left hand.. That was just not mehendi.. It was some sort of a paint, you could clearly see the brush strokes in her hands- looked to me as if it was done with a violetish red ink.. They showed someone else's hand in the scene where Madhu was showing her mehendi wala scenes to Bittuji.. Infact, the girl who fainted and the other ladies all had painted mehendi hands.. Who are the PH trying to fool a SBCC member! 

Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago
HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">SBCC,</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">RK tied the Dori.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Action kar ke Dikha Diya🀣</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Peach,</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">Someone from PH sure is following you, as they took your
advise🀣🀣</font>

Oii hoyee.. RK Tum chaa gaye!!

SD you stole my words.. Hahahahahahahahaha
super happy today! Aaj Madhu was scared and nervous.
Our Hottie gave a karara jawab to one and all..

Peaches, what you have to say now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

I am in la la la land already..

Again the Mr India dialogues. 😳

And the best one was their little argument outside the Washroom

Hahahahahahahahaha,

Bittuji you are a hero! Muaahhh
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopelessLove

Oii hoyee.. RK Tum chaa gaye!!

SD you stole my words.. Hahahahahahahahaha
super happy today! Aaj Madhu was scared and nervous.
Our Hottie gave a karara jawab to one and all..

Peaches, what you have to say now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

I am in la la la land already..

Again the Mr India dialogues. 😳

And the best one was their little argument outside the Washroom

Hahahahahahahahaha,

Bittuji you are a hero! Muaahhh

Shruti, My SBC post is just above yours.. Didnt you read that?

Now its my turn to ask: what you have to say now? πŸ€£

Red_Opium thumbnail

I had to pause the episode so I could write this:

Now that is how you tie a Dori!!! His hands were steady while his gazed was fixed on the object of his affection his "BIWI"!!!  And of course he united the strings perfectly; Madhu will most certianly need his help to untie them.  Any objections??? 

I must confess that the presence of that maid in the room while Madhu was struggling with her Dori made me a little nervous.  Knowing RK's pervious reaction towards Dori, for a moment I thought he might ask the maid to help Biwi.  Hotty took charge and handled the Dori tying mission with great success.

Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
HopelessLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: applenpeaches

<font size="3">Shruti, My SBC post is just above yours.. Didnt you read that? </font>

<font size="3">Now its my turn to ask: </font><font size="3">what you have to say now?</font>🀣

hey but you keep editing your post.
Oopsiee!! My bad! 😑

and I am browsing from phone so I missed it.

Oh yes they have to remove those dogs oops*
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopelessLove

hey but you keep editing your post.
Oopsiee!! My bad! 😑

and I am browsing from phone so I missed it.

Oh yes they have to remove those dogs oops*

@ETA: The edited portion wasnt my answer.. My reply was written much before... 

Shruti, we better stop our SBC vs SBF war before SD throw us out of this  thread... She gave strict warning last time.. πŸ˜†

Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago