Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@saveeta
@Alwaysbehappy..here is the written update of the promo..

Amrit says the mandap is ready and the bride and groom also..

But this time Nimrit your groom will not be Agam but Yug and she gives her usual evil laugh..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a doubt , you to clarify saveeta. I have highlighted your last sentence ,that means Agam has come to know that Natasha is NimritConfused?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AM ME PROMO (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I am sure the groom will be agam only...hw can married woman marry another man without taking a divorce...it will be a surprise for helpless nimrit frm agam...so guys dont worry...good days are here!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji the promo is full of suspense..of course wat's shown in the promo will be a different take when the Epi will go on air sunday..it just to show to us viewers Amrit has done another evil plan against Nimrit so as to snatch Agam from her..that is getting her married to Yug who is another crazy in love like her..

One thing i feel Agam will get to know the truth about kamalpreet so as to know amrit..yug played a big game .how Nimrit saved him from going to jail..hope so from this Agam realises that only one person can do this out of love for him.Nimrit..

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
TFS ...Can't wait

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.