Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

A lot has been said about how lop sided this story has become due to the silence on the part of one of main protagonists of this show...so just piecing the pieces of the puzzle that have cropped up in the past two weeks...( I realize that this might not be in good taste...but the facts have been presented to us through a show...so I guess these are public domain and open for discussion as such)

Billu said today...when Karan came back after his shoot from Punjab..thats when things changed...his attitude changed..he stopped communicating with her...and we also know that the break was Karan's decision...

Kittu gave some interviews in October and November last year...in Karan's absence...still talking about him...missing him...and it was clear she was still very much in love with him...so on her part everything was fine...

After Karan's return the story is obvious...the split happened...they kept quiet...the news hit the media..and matters became worse ...the story that came out was Karan was heart broken ..and though it was not Karan's doing...the impression everyone got was karan was the victim...that angered Kritika... their was only dignified silence on Kittu's part...she cut herself off ...from their old group of friends...from Karan...not answering even their calls...

Karan might have had his own reasons for what happened...but the facts are in front of us...(I admire Karan immensely for the fact that he has not minced words...but has truthfully told the world what happened...although it does not paint him in good light...he honestly and brutally accepts his part of the blame...and with kritika missing from the story it is so easy to get a little bit selfish...but still)

When as a woman I put myself in Kittu's shoes...I can feel her pain...her heart break...how in the world do you accept the end of such a long and beautiful relationship...her betrayal..her confusion...and the reason behind her numbing silence...her silence has given a new meaning to the word heart break and dignity...

Edited by eveline - 05 December 2012 at 7:52am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieme_4eversanjjyRitu_knackYujinkritika_arvixKaranKritikaxMashiatMimosaheart1zeefan 1Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-AmnaIshCrySsspdpABCDesiGirl93sweety71Shaya_123-Nashita-enrique305karajekarmysticlover-sanju-ishakumarachieverAnchi.pari_15AAKMH2arjuhi4evazoya_naziyashibzpayal_4Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets look at Kittu's silence..." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
We've been through this too.. With you, we're like re-living different phases of our journey with them!! Embarrassed Ouch
There was this time our heart went out to her.. She was so lost without him and it showed..Cry
And like you said, being a girl... Her pain is all the more relatable.. Broken Heart
And so far in "The Serial" I've seen how much Karan is regretting all of it! Another reason why he's making his way back in our hearts! Hope he lives there with kittu forever! Gives us more and more reasons to love him! Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjy-anzaeram-Shaya_123-Nashita-ishakumarAnchi.evelineAAKMH2arjuhi4evapayal_4

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i always admired kritz for wat she is and the way she takes things.. she is frank and open abt her feelings.. during this quarrel phase.. she did state her state of mind in Zing magazine interview of Nov.. she had clearly said thr was lack of communication bet thm and tht its all upto Karan now..

tho i think the reason of thr brkup was thr strong and very different personalities.. and obviously the ego factor.. both r dominant personalities with immense self-respect for wat thy r... thr was obvious power struggle.. lots of communication problem due to respective egos.. and misunderstandings tht rose out of it..

its not as if ppl in luv dont face such problems thy do.. bt at the end of it thrs jst question tht makes thm to make tht extra effort to sustain tht r'ship.. is the luv strong enuf to forgive, forget, let go, adjust, and accept and love the other for wat thy are by heart and not judge on the basis of thr flawed behavior?  Does tht someone mean tht much tht u wud give anything for thm?

I believe..tht karan alone is not responsible.. the situations arose due to the difference in thr outlook.. Kritz may b responsible somewet to wer it led to...

bt at the end of it all, with all the flaws and virtues, i luv Kritz!Embarrassed

I dunno wer this story wud go.. or if thr stroy in Seria is any close to reality.. wether Kritz has really moved on or Karan has really found real luv in someone else.. or all is jst for a sake to move forward this serial's story ! 

one thing is for sure.. thy wud remain friends.. coz watever happens if one is a true friend.. thy wont let die tht streak of true f'ship in thr hearts..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Shaya_123ishakumarAAKMH2evelinezoya_naziyashibz

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I am agree with you
Cuz when I put myself in place of Kittu , I felt her pain
Lots of my friends asked me that you are Kittu side but as a woman I can understand totally
And her silent is serious ally heart broken , it's said everything about her pain
Even in her one I'v she said " it's all start when new girl entered in kk life n she is happy that Karan moved in his life " oh god I cried that day when I read
I mean how she managed those words to media !!!
Now lets see what happen next

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvmayurmaneetevelineAAKMH2

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
u know i can go on to justify karan but i wontEmbarrassed because my justification is solely my opinion and i don't know for sure what is the truthOuch

i read scorpions are usually insecure and Libras hate complications in life. Scorpions are practical and Libras emotionalUnhappyLOL

Edited by shibz - 05 December 2012 at 10:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverAnchi.-sanju-AAKMH2payal_4

-Ripal-

Goldie

-Ripal-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

I am agree with you
Lots of my friends asked me that you are Kittu side but as a woman I can understand totally
And her silent is serious ally heart broken , it's said everything about her pain
Even in her one I'v she said " it's all start when new girl entered in kk life n she is happy that Karan moved in his life " oh god I cried that day when I read

omg kritika said that?? aww in which interview?
can u please give me the link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjy

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I am agree with you
Oh God...fir se misinterpretation @bold?!!!OuchDisapprove

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ripal-

I am agree with you

omg kritika said that?? aww in which interview?
can u please give me the link?
Kritika dint say that!!
now this is getting on my nerves...for Gods' sake ppl stop spreading rumors!!Dead

Edited by shibz - 05 December 2012 at 10:36am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.