Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
What a incredible and mindblowing episode!! Clap Clap Clap

Kokila: I can feel koki condition.. We all know koki love for his beloved son Ahem.. Today koki as mother was so distressed or highly hurt.. Koki face or has tears was shows has pain or expressions was priceless..i can feel koki's condition as mother of Ahem or as mother of gopii.. One side she is in such killing pain coz of Ahem or other side she have to show herself strong for gopi... I love to see Koki strenght she such a brave lady but by heart she such kind mother who cant bear is?? Has son was missing since many hours but she tried to understand herself. No my son was fine or he will be back soon... I love Rupal she is incredible actress Clap

Gopi: as wife was excellent... I cant see her in such pain.. She still though her self for Ahem disappear... The way she talk with her baby a or the she called herself victim of Ahem bhuj trip... Gopi distressed face was shows her extreme pain for his hubby... Gopi saw dream.. When Ahem called her and said gopi plz help me im in big trouble!! than gopi woke up in shocked n cried harder.. This was the best scene of today episode Clap i had tears when i see gopi pain has voice was so choked or her crying was so painful i cant explain Cry

Kinjal: I know u all guyz wonder me or Kinjal Shocked but yeah today she shows.. She still have some love for has family, for has mom n for has bhai.. The way she come to has mom n trying to console her... Koki had tears when she saw her daughter love of her... Well done girl Clap or Love her when dry her mom tears... I love Kinjal today gesture Star

Urshi: Wht can i say abt two evils of MM Angry urmi still crying for cake n celebrations... Urmi said why these ppl are so worried for Ahem is not kid... Excuse me..!! Wht u mean??? When ur rashi was kidnapped so this Ahem n modi's get back ur daughter.. Or gopi who u called her gawar or wht not??? She was almost kill just for ur daughter.. How could u say this??? Or Rashi.. She said we all worried for Ahem... Shocked Rashi dear plz correct ur damm words Angry u or worried for modi's wht a joke Dead when door bell rung so urmi said  ( loo agaye... Modiyon ka rajkumar..) Koi atna kaisa peecha geer sakta hai Angry urmi badmouthing revealing all hidden truth infront of gopi who hide by modi's..OuchConfusedShocked

Aman: Im still in wondering.. Why?? Why?? He stopped modi to reported abt Ahem in Police... Than he come with cops or woh bhi civil dressed police man... How smartly he trying to buttering on koki.. Coz he knows she is clever one in MM... Why he trying to be himself a part of modi's.. Why he wont leaves modi's for a second??? I have a doubt on cops who Aman bring with him.. Look like a fake one.. Created by Aman dirty mind/ game Angry

When door bell rung... I love to see everyone face they all looked happy and desprate to Ahem.. Especially Jigar the way he run towards door was so touche Embarrassed but when they Aman instead of Ahem so they was big time dissapoint Ouch

basically today episode was all abt emotions n love for our love one..!! Embarrassed

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-ilike_tvdelsi-dipsy80-Hetpawesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNANJ4Justlikethat1-Muskii-Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing Ahem Parag Modi :(" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update SherryTongue
I think I will cry after seeing today's episode.. everyone updating has one thing or the other to say about just how emotional it is.. What are the CVs doing to us?Tongue We are in this along with the ModisCry

I will comment more after watching the episode but you know Sherry, I have given up on UrShi. They are the only one who look out for themselves in every situation. Dhawal should have left Urmi at RNAngry The woman cannot offer any proper support but she cribs and insinuates her daughter against her in laws even in these circumstances?Dead

Poor Modis and Aman is the first clever villain of SNS. Lets see just how clever he is.Smile 

BTW, was Ahemji shown or just a voiceover?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvHetpNazimKiDewani

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
first of all hatts of to all cast todayClapwow what an acting!!!miss naaz ...but got to hear his voiceEmbarrassed
and awesome post sherry...indeed it was an touching epi...and also show the bonding with all family members and their love...i had tears while watching..
koki...aww being a mom and seeing that her son is missing still she tried to control her tears for her daughter her gopi vau...indeed touvhed me
baa...what can I say...way she soothe koki and gopi...esp when hetal said that she need to rest..baa said that koki need her...motherly love.!!further she became strong and soothe gopi that when ahem will be back she will scold him..awww
gopi...aww what can i say...i will cry now..
kinjal...still she feels for her family..good!!atleast not like urshiDead
Parag:confident father...that his son is best and how he is good and cooperative with all
hetal...she was also awesome...esp touch me when she cried and it was jigar had to console her...this shows her love
jigar...Man...love him yaar!so much he care...eager for his bhai to come...especially the way he ran to check.and if ahem would have actually come...we would have got jihem hugging tightly and jigar not leaving him...but it was aman n his police friendDead
urshi...deserve a slap from me...gosh they r behind eating cakeAngry..and especially when bell rang..when all modi were eager that ahem would be there...urmi was ...aaya ghar ka rajkumar!!!AngryAngryAngry
aman...***fishy fishy*****about him

Edited by Hetp - 05 December 2012 at 8:14am

ilike_tvJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks for the update SherryTongue
I think I will cry after seeing today's episode.. everyone updating has one thing or the other to say about just how emotional it is.. What are the CVs doing to us?Tongue We are in this along with the ModisCry

I will comment more after watching the episode but you know Sherry, I have given up on UrShi. They are the only one who look out for themselves in every situation. Dhawal should have left Urmi at RNAngry The woman cannot offer any proper support but she cribs and insinuates her daughter against her in laws even in these circumstances?Dead

Poor Modis and Aman is the first clever villain of SNS. Lets see just how clever he is.Smile

BTW, was Ahemji shown or just a voiceover?

Harini... After gopi accident episode this is scenod emotinal episode of SnS so far... Im litterly crying to show each n every one faces... Most espically koki n gopi..Cry im speachless yaar... Even Baa was sweetheart in today epi even Kinjal u know how i hate her but today she amazed me.. Oh me to give up by urmi disgusting ppl a disgusting Dead
Aman a cheapo.. He is very clever smart.. He trying to im koki but i felt when he said dont reported in police.. Koki ko shak hogaye hai. She smell fishy

no dear its just a voiceover of Ahem.. If the down him im the one who jumping here n there but Disapprove

ilike_tvHetpJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

first of all hatts of to all cast todayClapwow what an acting!!!miss naaz ...but got to hear his voiceEmbarrassed
and awesome post sherry...indeed it was an touching epi...and also show the bonding with all family members and their love...i had tears while watching..
koki...aww being a mom and seeing that her son is missing still she tried to control her tears for her daughter her gopi vau...indeed touvhed me
baa...what can I say...way she soothe koki and gopi...esp when hetal said that she need to rest..baa said that koki need her...motherly love.!!further she became strong and soothe gopi that when ahem will be back she will scold him..awww
gopi...aww what can i say...i will cry now..
kinjal...still she feels for her family..good!!atleast not like urshiDead
Parag:confident father...that his son is best and how he is good and cooperative with all
hetal...she was also awesome...esp touch me when she cried and it was jigar had to console her...this shows her love
jigar...Man...love him yaar!so much he care...eager for his bhai to come...especially the way he ran to check.if ahem would have actually come...we would have got jihem hugging tightly and jigar not leaving him...but it was aman n his police friendDead
urshi...deserve a slap from me...gosh they r behind eating cakeAngry..and especially when bell rang..when all modi were eager that ahem would be there...urmi was ...aaya ghar ka rajkumar!!!AngryAngryAngry
aman...***fishy fishy*****about him

Thanks Hetal Big smile
im still in the episode yaar... Still whole epi was rolling infront of eyes.. Indeed i Miss Naaz badly Ouch but his vioce make me feel better Embarrassed
Hetal great reply yaar... I have no expectation to kinjal but today she surprized me... But urshi Dead

ilike_tvHetpJustlikethat1

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanks for update ,,,,, can't wait to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

thanks for update ,,,,, can't wait to watch.

welcome Anju Tongue

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awesome explanation sherry Clap...aim so touched after watching today's episode, it was really really good...kudos to sathiya casts where everyone acted so naturally today, a really worried and restless family...everybody were just perfect...no overacting no underplay...wow...first devo, she was brilliant, my heart goes with her, I really felt her pain...then koki,awesome expressions ...ohh my god Clap, then hetal, I should mention her too how she managed her overwhelming  emotions for gopi, she is lovely ...then other all also very measured acting...perfect...Clap...and urshi ohh she wants cake? Really? I liked kinjal after a long time, may be this is the big time kinjal understands value of family,baa also was just too good...just waiting that whole modi family supports each other and understand amans's actual intension behind that well wisher image...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top