The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   

Some questions... (Page 3)

Adry IF-Dazzler
Adry
Adry

Joined: 29 September 2012
Posts: 2706

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Originally posted by adrienna

i agree with all the answers...about RV's dream...maybe to prove that he isn't a loser like every1 thinks he is...make something worth out of his life...
n about Samar...well he laughs when Juhi tickles himLOLLOL
Yes RV has a dream but what we didn't know..
yes juhi thinks that he laughs only when she tickled him but 
Samar laughs more when piddi do bhangra LOL
TRUELOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish

-Razzy- IF-Dazzler
-Razzy-
-Razzy-

Joined: 13 October 2012
Posts: 3290

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
1. KD apne wallet mai kya rakhta hai?
 Pata nae...acctually the question was what does KD keeps in his back pocket and the ans was wallet
5.RV's dream?
 Pata nae..RJ Radio Jockey

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Joined: 23 October 2012
Posts: 14528

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

1. KD apne wallet mai kya rakhta hai?
 Pata nae...acctually the question was what does KD keeps in his back pocket and the ans was wallet
5.RV's dream?
 Pata nae..RJ Radio Jockey

Yeah that was the question but don't u think that the ans is Wallet would be right
Kiya will be the winner of that exam...
And yeah may be RV want to become an RJ Smile
Bella-Edward Senior Member
Bella-Edward
Bella-Edward

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 969

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
quet.1 - what kiya wants?
at that time kiya wanted fame coz she was always dumped bt her sis but i think the real kiya who is innocent loves simple things and values ppl wants love and she misses her dad a lot.

quest.2 - what bobby gets afraid of?
i think the answer is a cockroach n she hides this coz this will show her as a sweet pink dress girl n she struggles to hide this.

quest.3 - kd and his wallet?
i think his mom's pick. it would be interesting to find that kiya misses her dad where as kd misses his mom

quest.4 - rv's dream?
i think the answer is something else not rj

and here i want to add some more amswers:-
# nawab's family?
# whose the girl who calls JJ?
# do kd and rv in truth like eachother but act like disliking ?
on . n on. n onnn...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1AdryFahadkrazywish

Sneha113 IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha113
Sneha113

Joined: 30 September 2012
Posts: 13903

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
kya post hai..super!!
sochna pdega!
hope to get answers soon
Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Joined: 23 October 2012
Posts: 14528

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

kya post hai..super!!
sochna pdega!
hope to get answers soon
Han Priya socho socho WinkWink
Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Joined: 23 October 2012
Posts: 14528

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

quet.1 - what kiya wants?
at that time kiya wanted fame coz she was always dumped bt her sis but i think the real kiya who is innocent loves simple things and values ppl wants love and she misses her dad a lot.

quest.2 - what bobby gets afraid of?
i think the answer is a cockroach n she hides this coz this will show her as a sweet pink dress girl n she struggles to hide this.

quest.3 - kd and his wallet?
i think his mom's pick. it would be interesting to find that kiya misses her dad where as kd misses his mom

quest.4 - rv's dream?
i think the answer is something else not rj

and here i want to add some more amswers:-
# nawab's family?
# whose the girl who calls JJ?
# do kd and rv in truth like eachother but act like disliking ?
on . n on. n onnn...
May be these ans were right Smile
abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Joined: 14 April 2012
Posts: 5691

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I also want answers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index