Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

newnew

Groupbie

newnew

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Arhaan's favourite films
Kavita Awaasthi

Arhaan BehlKrishna's character in Pratigya might be illiterate but actor Arhaan Behl who played the cool dude in STAR Plus' show knows his movies, cinema and art. His favourites are...

Inception: Christopher Nolan is mind blowing. To come up with a concept like this was unheard of and the way he has narrated and executed the plot is unbelievable. It is a fabulous concept in science fiction, action, heist all rolled into one.

DDLJ: Like any other Indian and fan of Hindi movies, I loved watching Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ). Even today, I can see the film for three hours straight.

Fast & Furious: It's a guy film. Fast & Furious and the sequel are for men. Not only is the concept cool, the details shown about cars make the machine a character in the film.

Angoor: About Angoor there is just one thing I have to say-Sanjeev Kumar. What an actor and what a film! I can watch this laugh riot from any point. Sanjeev Kumar was fantastic in the film.

Seven Pounds: Though the film is bit dark and heavy, I enjoyed it as it had an engaging story. This bitter sweet yet fascinating story has Smith in a quiet and rather introverted character.

Peepli Live: It is one of the few films I saw recently that I enjoyed watching. Peepli Live was indeed different and engaging. The content was also worth the publicity.

Seven: Seven was a thrilling concept with a good though predictable climax but nevertheless it was perfectly done. I loved Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman in the film. The idea of seven murders corresponding to seven deadly sins: gluttony, envy, lust, pride, sloth, greed and wrath-was novel too. It was scary, complex and disturbing. The film was super stylish and though there were hardly any scenes with horror or dark elements, the direction and cinematography gave it an edge.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverkriya37ArjaforeverLatha.Isimmi.friends03HamiSkyCrAzYREDbabithajsuk4corvetteDareDevil_VickYSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RdhakarnhussainramsopiyarapiyariMuskaan92Uma-Arhaanfan....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tribune:Arhaan's favourite films..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Not bad, AB and i are in agreement on 3/7 movies ... we're exactly alike, grounds for a strong and lasting relationshipGeekClown 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettesuk4Snigdha_Khanam

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Not bad, AB and i are in agreement on 3/7 movies ... we're exactly alike, grounds for a strong and lasting relationshipGeekClown 

truly a match made in heavenDay Dreaming

btw, thanks for sharingSmile

hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Tfs.. What about Desi Dude..?

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
TFS Smile

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
In radio interview Arhaan said his fav actor is Irfaan khan but here  no movie of Irfaan which is AB's favourtieShockedConfusingLOLTFSSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya37

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
omg he's humanConfused

Latha.IhussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SexiestReD

omg he's humanConfused
yesterday Latha wrote on AB's fb wall-It;s ur page .feel free to use and now ur this commentLOL.both comments cracking me upROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702CrAzYREDhussainramsopiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top