Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Lots of emotions running in today's episode.. Rohan's past.. How much hurt he's been carrying cuz of that..Broken Heart Another side to Sara's character..Tongue Soumya's insecurities about losing her friends..Disapprove Pooja wanting "love" in her life..Embarrassed Karan's turmoil..Broken Heart
But I want to specially mention the bit that touched me the most.. Billu's outburst of everything that he'd been holding.. And the words!! Shocked It was everything that has been running in our heads for so long.. Ouch Why did it all happen?! What happened to Karan?! Why did he change so much?! Why did he go away from everyone who loved him so much?! Yes they were a happy family.. Yes he loved kittu so much.. Yes we were all very happy when he was doing his 1st movie.. But then why did it bring about this huge change in him that was totally uncalled for?! Ouch Why did kittu sound so lost in her IVs in that period?! We had all hoped it'll be all good again when he returned.. But why didn't he make any attempt to mend things?! Instead, we hear of them having "broken up"?! WHY???
Hundreds of these WHYs plaguing our minds since then that even today we might not have got answers to, but today we had someone who addressed them..Pinch
It felt like it was one of us standing there asking him those things.. Thanks a ton Billu.. Hug

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieRitu_knack-divii-MashiatMimosaxKaranKritikaxzeefan 1fatemabidi-anzaeram-LuvmayurmaneetAmnaIshJawSoumyaenrique305CrySsshruti-loveABCDesiGirl93mysticloverAnchi.ishakumararjuhi_sAAKMH2pari_15eveline--Anjali--Bablylovely20Arjuhi_kkAnjalii...xXxshibz...vibha...sreeja_rox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Billu.. You said it all! </3" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
missed first two parts...watched last bit
rohan advising kk to talk to billu
then kk-rohan's offscreen small segLOLWink
precap is also exciting one kk-billu <3
will catch repeat at 8Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1LuvmayurmaneetAnchi.-sanju-shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
O mah Gosh YESS...i mean HOW????!!!! They know exactly what runs in our mind...how's it possible??!!
He said it all.. aap ab sirf bro ho superbro nahi(something like that)... like how we said.. "you're still my hero but no more my superhero" </3  We hoped that Karan would be back in Mumbai and set things right but nothing like that happenedDisapprove leaving us to wonder if these celebs really have a heart?

the pain of a kid whose parents got separated--the same pain we have gone through.. prolly ppl concerned will never understand why it has become so important to us..well at least that is always what they showed to us that we are "just fans" but iss dil ka kya kare? yahan pain hota haiPinch kaise jaane de unheCry
why did karan change soo much? just in a year... he lost the "smile" that lit up his face as well as ours.. The couple who made our day depressed us all of a sudden just in a matter of a couple of monthsBroken Heart We trusted them but they disappointed usOuch so much changed and we still ask why?

Edited by shibz - 05 December 2012 at 7:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii-Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-Anchi.-sanju-evelinesreeja_rox

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
missed it

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i love billu...

he said wat we as fans hav been trying to say frm so longgg...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvmayurmaneetAnchi.shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
oh btw sanju...Congrats on ur First topic on episodes and your promotion to DazzlerzClapClap superb post..Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@sanju ..Havent seen the epi yet, bt from ur and shibz's post i can say that i so heart billu...
Hum log toh bas write kar sakte hai apne frustations that we've been experiencing for d past yr but we have no means to voice it infront of them...and billu became the voice of our thoughts and for this i m grateful to him n sooo love him <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
yes..sanju...today billu was our spokes person...he gave words to our turmoil..our disappointment..our confused questions...and how grateful we are for that!!

What went wrong??...nothing...may be life happened...may be Karan tasting huge success in Punjab or new more viable and promising venues opening up in his career made him more professional minded...Karan decided that he wanted to focus on his career...and less on Kittu and love...made him abhor commitment more..(he is of course a self confessed commitment phobic)...we will never know for sure...

But today...I just feel so sad for Kittu...what he did to her was so not right...I know its not his fault...but just imagine Kittu's plight...she does not say anything coz there is nothing to say...

What can we say or do that will make a difference now...just that..hope mistakes are realized...and not too much water has flown under the bridge and also hope that its not too late to rectify your mistakes...Cry

Edited by eveline - 05 December 2012 at 8:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-Anchi.-sanju-shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.