Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

i'll soon start a new vm with Parul but

i dont know with whom to ship her so m askin my friends about the actor i should merge with her
so the actor who get the most of votes LOL will b shipped with parul

For help
Harshad-parul

KSG-Parul
Barun and parul
Tacker and parul
Vivian Parul aka Vivrul :P

AND PLEASE NO NARROW MINDED PPL WHO STILL THINK PARUL SHOULD B OPPOSITE KINSHUK ONLY

Edited by BaRul-lover - 05 December 2012 at 10:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786Sumy_luv_KMlisasandradownandoutmoniluvskinshukkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*****PARULIANS ONLY*****" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Since have seen VMs with all others (and luved all Wink), going for Karan Wahi.

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by downandout

Since have seen VMs with all others (and luved all Wink), going for Karan Wahi.
LOLLOLLOL me too i wanna try that pair downloaded so many DMG scenes and also his Telefilm Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

downandout

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Siham, why dont u post your VMs with all these pairs to help everyone decide Day Dreaming

LOL, seriously, I had wanted to see Harshad - Parul together, especially after tehy danced together in Perfect Bride and tehn u started with ur amazing VMs Hug

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Siham, why dont u post your VMs with all these pairs to help everyone decide Day Dreaming

LOL, seriously, I had wanted to see Harshad - Parul together, especially after tehy danced together in Perfect Bride and tehn u started with ur amazing VMs Hug
Harul the first pair i loved !!! shipping Big smileBig smileBig smile they were perfect
SIMI u r right should post all the vms with these actorss so it can help everyone posting them now LOLLOL
the tacker one is ridiculous 12 secs :/ will have to do something onger Tongue

downandout

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaRul-lover

Harul the first pair i loved !!! shipping Big smileBig smileBig smile they were perfect
SIMI u r right should post all the vms with these actorss so it can help everyone posting them now LOLLOL

Yes. Me too. As u know I cant even imagine actors together till I see something. And I had seen them together , so already LUVED them .
For Harshad and Tacker, I will post the avis you made for my birthday that I am using Wink

-BaRul-ParAz-

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BaRul-lover

Yes. Me too. As u know I cant even imagine actors together till I see something. And I had seen them together , so already LUVED them .
For Harshad and Tacker, I will post the avis you made for my birthday that I am using Wink

AVISS I jst loved the tacker parul one ROFLLL they look perfect together :P and we could write an OS abt it ROFLLL
i like the HaRul one too it's cute bt my fav is definitly the other

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I like Harul one more Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786-BaRul-ParAz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top