Khamoshiyaan Promotional Siggy - Deadline CLOSED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
All the Best to all those participating..! :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khamoshiyaan Promotional Siggy - Deadline CLOSED (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Good luck whosoever participating Thumbs Up

Edited by SilentPromises - 18 December 2012 at 3:46pm

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Deadline is now extended till 26th December Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puglet-Ocean.eyes-

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hey visha,,,why date has been extended??

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
^^ A few members wanted to join but could not meet the deadline, hence the deadline have been extended Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90Snehal21

Danika

Danika

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Hey snehal21, I love your kriya siggies... they're amazing. D'you I used to watch Pratigya, the starting were the best episodes... and Arhaan was actually the first ever person or actor I had such a big crush on Embarrassed

____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah and all the best to everyone participating... I'm sure you'll make really nice siggies. Can't wait to vote Wink

Edited by Danika - 24 December 2012 at 1:46am

Snehal21

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Originally posted by Snehal21

Hey snehal21, u can call me snehal no need to add 21WinkTongue I love your kriya siggies " ohh thanks,,,but its nt made by me,,,Embarrassed.u will get all this siggies in pratigya forum ,the forum has a great creation makersSmile.. they're amazing. D'you I used to watch Pratigya, the starting were the best episodes.it was the best ever show,,totally different,,,i loved  d language used by  krishnaBlushing you didnt watch all the episodes..?? and Arhaan was actually the first ever person or actor I had such a big crush on Embarrassed  same here ,,,m die heart fan of his,,,, kriya,,,,nd the showEmbarrassedBlushing

Danika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.