Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Khamoshiyaan Promotional Siggy - Deadline CLOSED - Page 3

Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey visha,,,why date has been extended??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
^^ A few members wanted to join but could not meet the deadline, hence the deadline have been extended 😊
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snehal21

hey visha,,,why date has been extended??

Hey snehal21, I love your kriya siggies... they're amazing. D'you I used to watch Pratigya, the starting were the best episodes... and Arhaan was actually the first ever person or actor I had such a big crush on 😳

____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah and all the best to everyone participating... I'm sure you'll make really nice siggies. Can't wait to vote 😉
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Danika

Hey snehal21, u can call me snehal no need to add 21😉😛 I love your kriya siggies " ohh thanks,,,but its nt made by me,,,😳.u will get all this siggies in pratigya forum ,the forum has a great creation makers😊.. they're amazing. D'you I used to watch Pratigya, the starting were the best episodes.it was the best ever show,,totally different,,,i loved  d language used by  krishna☺️ you didnt watch all the episodes..?? and Arhaan was actually the first ever person or actor I had such a big crush on 😳  same here ,,,m die heart fan of his,,,, kriya,,,,nd the show😳☺️

Danika thumbnail

Hey snehal21, u can call me snehal no need to add 21😉😛 I love your kriya siggies " ohh thanks,,,but its nt made by me,,,😳.u will get all this siggies in pratigya forum ,the forum has a great creation makers😊.. they're amazing. D'you I used to watch Pratigya, the starting were the best episodes.it was the best ever show,,totally different,,,i loved  d language used by  krishna☺️ you didnt watch all the episodes..?? and Arhaan was actually the first ever person or actor I had such a big crush on 😳  same here ,,,m die heart fan of his,,,, kriya,,,,nd the show😳☺️

No, I watched all the episodes... but always loved the beginning. I will never forget that scene where krishna went to meet pratigya in that guy's house (the one who she was going to get married to, right at the start) and Krishna was like, 'tell me if this marriage is forced?' and other dialogues were amazing in this scene... i'm sure you can remember this.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ebjx0vWxGQ) <--- I can't watch this anymore, its been banned by starindia 😡😡😡

Also I miss chandu and tannu... they were also my favourites... and that scene where they gave pratigya that saree... that was a really nice scene too.

And when K cut his wrists... how can I ever forget that and his love for P 😳

I really miss those days...I just used to think about krishna in my sleep... seriously, I was crazy about him... I just loved him...

Snehal21 thumbnail

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

No, I watched all the episodes... but always loved the beginning. I will never forget that scene where krishna went to meet pratigya in that guy's house (the one who she was going to get married to, right at the start) and Krishna was like, 'tell me if this marriage is forced?' and other dialogues were amazing in this scene.yes i too loved the beginning ,,,how can i forget all this scene's,,,there were so awesome,,krishna's craze for pratigya,,,i love all the scene's of kriya😳 ,,,.. i'm sure you can remember this.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ebjx0vWxGQ) <--- I can't watch this anymore, its been banned by starindia 😡😡😡 dunno why they block the videos,,,u can see the  kriya scene's  visit this channel,,,this is the link [ http://www.youtube.com/user/KriYaScenes?feature=watch ] if u want episode,,,i  can provide with its link too😳

Also I miss chandu and tannu... they were also my favourites... and that scene where they gave pratigya that saree... that was a really nice scene too. yup tat pink saree na,,,tunna was nt shwn post leap😲,,,nd chandu also vanished slowly slowly frm the show,,even at the end thy didnt shwd them

I really miss those days...I just used to think about krishna in my sleep... seriously, I was crazy about him... I just loved him...  m badly missing them💔😭,,,,nd the show,😭,,all were too great SS,,,amma,,,,,,all were good😃

u knw arhaan❤️ is working in punjabi movie now,,,in 2013 it will release

[/QUOTE]

Danika thumbnail

No, I watched all the episodes... but always loved the beginning. I will never forget that scene where krishna went to meet pratigya in that guy's house (the one who she was going to get married to, right at the start) and Krishna was like, 'tell me if this marriage is forced?' and other dialogues were amazing in this scene.yes i too loved the beginning ,,,how can i forget all this scene's,,,there were so awesome,,krishna's craze for pratigya,,,i love all the scene's of kriya😳 ,,,.. i'm sure you can remember this.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ebjx0vWxGQ) <--- I can't watch this anymore, its been banned by starindia 😡😡😡 dunno why they block the videos,,,u can see the  kriya scene's  visit this channel,,,this is the link [ http://www.youtube.com/user/KriYaScenes?feature=watch ] if u want episode,,,i  can provide with its link too😳

Also I miss chandu and tannu... they were also my favourites... and that scene where they gave pratigya that saree... that was a really nice scene too. yup tat pink saree na,,,tunna was nt shwn post leap😲,,,nd chandu also vanished slowly slowly frm the show,,even at the end thy didnt shwd them

I really miss those days...I just used to think about krishna in my sleep... seriously, I was crazy about him... I just loved him...  m badly missing them💔😭,,,,nd the show,😭,,all were too great SS,,,amma,,,,,,all were good😃

[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, i didnt know arhaan was working in punjabi movie... i hope there's eng subtitles when i watch it else I won't understand😆

Yeah I know, I also miss everyone... my brother used to love shakti's character a lot lol...

And thank you so much for that link, really...🤗 

But Snehal, one kriya scene I particularly enjoyed was when P had a cold, and I can't really remember too much but, P wanted to tell K something. And then K said to P to sit on the bed, I think. And then she was saying it, but then K went like down ( I don't know how to explain this) but basically he put his back onto the bed. And then he made P do the same 😆😉😳 I'm not sure if you'll remember this or not... I haven't really explained it properly.
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Danika

Oh wow, i didnt know arhaan was working in punjabi movie... i hope there's eng subtitles when i watch it else I won't understand😆  he just now got the movie,,,,,,just the shooting for it hve started,,,,ohhh god maine toh socha hi nahi movie will b in punjabi language😕,,,i thought it may b in hindi

Yeah I know, I also miss everyone... my brother used to love shakti's character a lot lol...
hmm,,,,,he played his -ve character very well😆 

And thank you so much for that link, really...🤗  u r most welcome😳 u will get episodes link in the forum 😳😊

But Snehal, one kriya scene I particularly enjoyed was when P had a cold, and I can't really remember too much but, P wanted to tell K something. And then K said to P to sit on the bed, I think. And then she was saying it, but then K went like down ( I don't know how to explain this) but basically he put his back onto the bed. And then he made P do the same 😆😉😳 I'm not sure if you'll remember this or not... I haven't really explained it properly.  well m nt getting 😲wat u saying😉 give some more clues,,,,😛 
krishna was too naughty😉 ,,,,,,all kriya scene were naughty😆
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnxx for extending the dead line =D
will defo participate 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Contest Closed.
Thank you to everyone who have participated. Will come up with the voting thread soon 😊