Celebration! whooo. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
wow nice replies, all ell said i don;t even know how to reply to the comments *laughing*

well, i also think that due to the wedding being called off, Rachna might also relaise that wedding is very important and even the family and will postpone the weddings..

and as far as the relationship and the love triangle goes, i want to wiat for at least monday to see what's going to happen before i comment further

Wel i think the break up is good bcoz they both r not compatible with each other, gunjan is too modern for mayank and after marriage, there wil be more problems so breakup now is better i guess.
You are right, but not only do i want them break up for that... but i think Mayank&Gunjan lacks chemistry... and the other thing is Mayank is not ready to step up his gear.. I might consider him for Gunjan but then again even if Seema tries to poison Gunjan, he might thinks she is commiting suicide 🤢
Originally posted by swagakevin2

You are right, but not only do i want them break up for that... but i think Mayank&Gunjan lacks chemistry... and the other thing is Mayank is not ready to step up his gear.. I might consider him for Gunjan but then again even if Seema tries to poison Gunjan, he might thinks she is commiting suicide

Yes u r right, whatever happens he finds gunjan only wrong if they wil get married then also there wil be no trust and in a relation only love doesnt make it strong, trust is equally important, and if there is only love and no trust then relation cannot survive, for eg when yesterday gunjan said that she went to his mother to apologise mayank dint believed her infact he said that she is lying, so the trust is missing in their relation.
Well you are partiality right on my stand. Meaning, I don't blame Mayank for not believing as Gunjan has been caught lying to him with regards to the Vihaan story and Ballroom. So for him not to believe that Gunjan didn't went to the room was a bit expected. But what i'm annoyed with is that he doesn't have proof that she is lying! He had proof that she was lying the other day but not this time, so how can he make such a drastic conclusion! But in today's episode i see him with his petty talks! Mayank is double-minded and i don't really think he actually loves Gunjan! Mayank could have handle the situation with much more ability than to just blow everything off. And i bet if Gunjan do find out about Seema and she tells him about them, he will blow her off again and says why she coking up stairs and blah blah🤢 Mayank needs to understand that his mother hated Gunjan and she would do anything to rid her of his life. But it's the other way around. Mayank thinks Gunjan is not taking the love and affection but rather taking pride and other faulty acts to his family. Mayank you are screwed and i can't wiat to see Gunjan off you. Even if both of them are reunited eventually, i will feel pity for Gunjan but as of now i can't wait for Gunjan to give you a blast of her mind and show you the Mumbai girl in her!👏
Vihaan and Gunjan all the way. In fact it doesn't even have to be Vihaan for Gunjan but definitely not Mayank
u know what guys, now i really want mayank should marry charu and he deserve that girl only,, and after marriage when charu will torture him and his family, then he will realize what he has missed.. i really want mayank should be humiliated by charu to the core and no one listen to him at that time, and he feel all alone..there is no sympathy left for this character...plz cv's don't put this couple again on the card after break up. Mayank need some lesson, he need to taste his own Karrma.

am literally upset for gunjan, she has to face lot of trouble now...1st this engagement, then vihaan will take revenge from her, seema and sangeeta taunts, lastly if mayank get married to charu then living under the same roof with them...I really want rachna should step up for her sister
Another reason that supports the fact that Mayank and Gunjan won't be breaking up permanently is the fact that CV's wouldn't show that Seema and Sangeetha's ploy worked afterall Gunjan and Mayank's matter was just stretched and instigated by them so in dramaland evil never succeeds so Gunjan and Mayank will be together and the whole family will realize their true colours
@Vibha Yup Your Right. Two Brothers and Two Sisters Getting Married. Like In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Doon?
@HappyGirl 123 That's True. Let's See What Happens.