Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
 * *  S u r p r i s e  * *

Bittuji read the reports of madhubala and was shocked to the core!  'Food poisoning? but how is it possible? bhabbhiji ate the sargi which auntyji made for dipaal... that means...!!!!!!!" Bittuji thought and left to inforn his chief.

"Chief!" bittuji exclaimed as he entered the mansion. RK in his room was getting ready to prepare something special for his 'biwi' as he ruined the whole thingy yesterday. He came down. The whole bhatia family was present there.

"Chief woh bhabhiji ki reports aa gayi hain!" Bittuji said looking at RK "... ismein likha hai ki bhabhiji was ill not because of sickness but because of food poisoning" He said in a go.

"I didnt got bittuji? she ate sargi only no?" Rk asked.

"Yes chief bhabhiji ate the sargi made by aunty ji." Bittuji said while deepali looked at him  as she sensed danger coming her way. "... Wo deepali ne sargi nahi khaayi thi. Unhone dustbin mein phaek di thi and bhabhiji ne dustbin se nikaal kar hi khaaayi thi..." Bittuji announced giving every person present there a shock. Radhaji was in tears.

"You mean to say us sargi mein kuch mila hua tha?" Asked RK.

"Yes chief" answered bittuji as rage took over RK.

"Wow! Bravo!!!! Bittu Ji dont you think so that this this woman is soo cheap?" RK said with hatred clearly seen on his face. "... oh wait this nahi these !" he corrected.

Both of the ladies head shot up.

"Rishu..." Radhaji started only to be stopped by RK as he gave her a deadly glare.

"Bittuji I want each one of them to be out of this house till I come back. I will be back within an hour and inform me if they wont listen to you. I would I have to call police then I guess." RK announced and left the place to prepare something special for the night.

An hour later when RK came back he still saw them over there. Bittuji was just dialing RK's number when he turned up.

Listening to his phone ringing RK understood that they are not ready to leave.

"OUT...!!!!" he shouted scaring every single soul over there.

Madhu in the room tried to walk but to too weak to even to stand forget about taking a step.

Down in the hall RK throwed every single soul out of the house

Hmm how was it?

Hope to get at least half of the review which I usually get considering it a new forum?

Yup forgot to tell

I love comments and likes.

So would prefer both!

Love

K

Edited by abhiyakreya - 07 December 2012 at 2:09am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602ashwiniaChansihalemakhanMeena1428armd11PWIRKmanjusha_92harshita29396hillylarimel22shooooonacumakshubhangiSiMi81pinku12angelicdeeptiPristineSoulArsheelaVsoujanyalove_arsha-Pia-siyanaGayatriJethanigunnu1spicyraysjas112drashmeet12Simple-Girlmeenji22arunsunita_gmdevsumNirju99afghangirl--Pooja--Marie_789tanubagritzy09ashred12-Aswathy--CrazySobtian-SHINYSHREYAdeepak148nehakaribapunam2712Devil_kritiMischiefManagedFlame.Of.Rosekeenu_kk_Divya_blushingnature2aishu3003vmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Suprise | Mini SS" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Nice.loved it.continue soon.

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
k tell me one thing! tu sab beecvh mai kyun chod deti hai! Angry

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi061

k tell me one thing! tu sab beecvh mai kyun chod deti hai! Angry

ROFL

sorry socha pehle KR waala OS complete kar leti hun warna wo atkja hi rahega

and tu bataayegi tu apne iklauta kr ff kab update karegi pura?

path of love haan?

pinku12

pinku12

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Awesome <3

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
btw adi tu abhi bhi atki padi hai laal pe LOL

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Update soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.