Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-Gunshot&beyond- RAYAmilanupdated (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Too gud, pls continue with it, kam se kam reality ne jo ho raha hain usse toh thoda distract ho jaungi, varna jo ho raha hain woh mere bardasht ke Hagar jaa raha hain, I really can't take that Ram Kapoor will nit continue with BALH, if this happens, I don't know what am going to do, really nervous and unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Gunshot&beyond- RAYAmilanupdated (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Zehra awesome yaar.tu writing pe settle hoja.audience/readers will love u.whats the suspense in part2.

leo4ever

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
very gd writing.. But u made me difficult to read using shortcut word in between lines.. God. I finished reading at last wid my desperate effort.. Plz write full hindi word in ur sentences...

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Too gud, pls continue with it, kam se kam reality ne jo ho raha hain usse toh thoda distract ho jaungi, varna jo ho raha hain woh mere bardasht ke Hagar jaa raha hain, I really can't take that Ram Kapoor will nit continue with BALH, if this happens, I don't know what am going to do, really nervous and unhappy

aray mei guarantee deti hu there will be no ram death no quitting !! tum relax karu bas just relax!! Hug
ab bas chill and enjoy , i am writing for the same reason that i cant stand the wait and the maha crap  gest shown to us on tv so thought should do kuch to improve moodLOLLOL

jineejiggs

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Zehra awesome yaar.tu writing pe settle hoja.audience/readers will love u.whats the suspense in part2.

haha chalo done hai waisay i do mainly writing in my job LOL

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

very gd writing.. But u made me difficult to read using shortcut word in between lines.. God. I finished reading at last wid my desperate effort.. Plz write full hindi word in ur sentences...

am so sorry yaar, jaldi jaldi mei likha na hence the shortcuts, in part three will use full forms and will try to edit one and two with full forms ok?

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Good work---dearLOL

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Good work---dearLOL

thanks unice Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.