Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Won't b Watching BALH after Ram Kapoor leaves!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

strings123

Goldie

strings123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey guyz,

i'm really disheartened to see Ram being shot in the serial.  He is the life & soul of this show.  My decision, if he leaves i won't b watching the show any more.  Ekta Kapoor ruine the show first by sending priya away from ram for 5 years, a totally nonsense step.  no need to do that n now this one.  For me the show will end with Ram Kapoor leaving.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

farwasnehajatresahana747YashDasGuptaFaniLuvRamKapoor123fizajineejiggs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Won't b Watching BALH after Ram Kapoor leaves!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
no he is not leaving yar he gets injured but he will not die its pradeep who will die

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarYashDasGuptaFanleo4everNikki_Titli

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
me too

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
uff toba!! ik tou yeh cvs nay dmeag kharab kia hai, then yeh media k uselss articles and upar se yeh ram leaving posts Wink

ram nhn mar raha pardeep marha ha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

sweetoo73

sweetoo73

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Same Here, I have already stopped watching Kya hua tera vada a while ago. It seemed to me that it was not moving at all. Today when I saw Mona still hesitant to marry Vineet, I think the show is being unfair to its viewer. In the beginning I was happy to see a show that will show the woman power and struggles and move forward but stay put for her self respect. I am sorry but Kids cannot revolve around your private life. Plus the elder one should already know why her mom is taking such a step. Mona forgiving Pradeep is giving a wrong message to our society. It is like giving message to the man that go and cheat no matter what I will be standing here for you. Mona is the one who does not want to let go Pradeep, Kids work as puppets for her to hang on to pradeep.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011gossipgurlsjineejiggs

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetoo73

Same Here, I have already stopped watching Kya hua tera vada a while ago. It seemed to me that it was not moving at all. Today when I saw Mona still hesitant to marry Vineet, I think the show is being unfair to its viewer. In the beginning I was happy to see a show that will show the woman power and struggles and move forward but stay put for her self respect. I am sorry but Kids cannot revolve around your private life. Plus the elder one should already know why her mom is taking such a step. Mona forgiving Pradeep is giving a wrong message to our society. It is like giving message to the man that go and cheat no matter what I will be standing here for you. Mona is the one who does not want to let go Pradeep, Kids work as puppets for her to hang on to pradeep.

reminder: balh forum not ktvROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggsNikki_Titli

jatre

jatre

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
me 2.i m still not sure about him leaving the show.but if in the worst case he leaves the show then i will also not watch BALH.the show is literally dead without RAM KAPOOR.i think nobody will watch if he leaves.Confused

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
BALH is incomplete without Ram and Saakshi and god forbid if Ram leaves the show then BALH is end, at least for me, can't even imagine BALH without him, guys I know u all are saying correctly, but I don't gave trust either on Ekta, nor on her CVS, they can do anything, but I also don't believe on those articles stating Ram's quitting, am just too confused and lost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top