Health & Fitness

weight loss

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kellyyy

kellyyy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hello dear,

I am kellyyy and i have describe ,how to reduce your weight .I know very well ,most people have fear in your weight.Now is good mechanism for weight loss, to drink atleast 8 glass of water a one day and you have drink green tea daily.

http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "weight loss" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kellyyy

kellyyy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hi,

it have best mechanism  for your weight loss daily drink to pure water.Daily maintain your body and you have got to daily exercise.

http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/ 

fayneannegrif

fayneannegrif

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Yes you are right. I know that but was not sure about the quantity. anyway thanks once again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top