Don't believe in god or religion: Ram Kapoor

By Purva Desai, TNN | Dec 5, 2012, 01.16 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ram Kapoor|Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
Ram Kapoor
People have different faiths and beliefs. While most believe in god or a power, there are certain people like actor Ram Kapoor who think otherwise and follow a different philosophy in life.

Riding high on the success of Balaji Telefilms'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Ram believes in his own mantra to stay happy and positive.

"I'm not at all a spiritual person. I dont believe in god or religion". However, with the mounting pressures for actors in the limelight, he adds, "I don't dwell on such things as popularity or being in the limelight. There is no point. It can cloud your judgment and make you insecure. I don't think too much about the future because I'm doing good projects and working with the right people".

"It might sound like a cliche but my mantra to stay positive is just to smile. No matter what happens, we must always remember to smile. It changes everything; I always remember to smile when I'm stressed or insecure. It works!" he concludes.
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs i really loved da interview
now i want to follow this mantra n i badly need it
"It might sound like a cliche but my mantra to stay positive is just to smile. No matter what happens, we must always remember to smile. It changes everything; I always remember to smile when I'm stressed or insecure. It works!" 

chalo bhai aaj se yeh ha naya mantra for our forum!! praj who cares!! smile nad yes think postive all will be well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Well said Ramji, v r with u in this, so lets keep πŸ˜ƒing!!!
😳 With a smile to die for ,he can afford to say that.What about people with crooked teeth?Hahaha.

Originally posted by sahana747

😳 With a smile to die for ,he can afford to say that.What about people with crooked teeth?Hahaha.

That was a good one!!!🀣
wow very nice interview I love ur Answer Ram.
TFS...ayyye hayyye ab samjhi some smile urns achhe kyun latte hain kyunki aap jab bhi haste ho dil se haste ho, isi liye, wari jaws aapke smile pe, tangy toh aap aur aap ke smile BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN
TFS... awesome INTV by Ram ji... awww Ram we r with u u r such a darling...
Originally posted by leo4ever

"It might sound like a cliche but my mantra to stay positive is just to smile. No matter what happens, we must always remember to smile. It changes everything; I always remember to smile when I'm stressed or insecure. It works!"

chalo bhai aaj se yeh ha naya mantra for our forum!! praj who cares!! smile nad yes think postive all will be wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hehe..so true di! Right source to draw inspiration from.keep smiling always n deal with anti raya folks,lol:-):-D;-)