Kaali-EPA- A mother's fight for justice-SP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Kaali - Ek Punaravtaar: A mother's fight for justice[SP]

Kaali - Ek Punaravtar is the story of a mother who stands against the powerful nexus of wealthy businessmen and the corrupt system. She fights against all adversities for her son.

Our sources from Kaali - Ek Punaravtar share, "Vaani is a single-mother and has raised her son Nimai and daughter Pankhi after the untimely demise of her husband. She is a primary school teacher and has provided higher education to her children. Her son Nimai is an IIM Gradute and has recently grabbed a good job."

The source adds, "Everybody is overjoyed in the family because of Nimai's job. He decides to introduce the love of his life Sayali to his mother. Luckily, his
Naani and sister Pankhi help him. Sayali is the only daughter of Rajkumar Tyagi , who is the kingmaker of the city. It is said that the political and judiciary system works according to his wish. On hearing about Sayali, Vaani gets worried about Nimai's safety."

When contacted an excited Nimai says, "Everyone is so happy about my job. I can now share some of my mother's responsibilities. She has worked hard for all of us. I want to introduce Sayali to
ma and hope that ma accepts her. I love Sayali a lot, but I don't want to hurt her."

Meet Vaani and her son Nimai on
Kaali - Ek Punaravtar, starting today, every Monday to Friday at 8 PM only on STAR Plus.

Link :

http://starplus.startv.in/show/kaali--ek-punaravtar-kaali--ek-punaravtaar-a-mothers-fight-for-justice/news266_4929.aspx

TFS Uday...just cant wait for today...
Thanks Udhay... I wont be surprised if RKT is responsible for Nimai's dad's death.
Originally posted by PristineSoul

Thanks Udhay... I wont be surprised if RKT is responsible for Nimai's dad's death.
Yup, that will be the 1st major high point of the story!