Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, you're probably wondering why I keep writing OSs. Ahaha, well firstly because I love writing about Rishbala, and secondly because I haven't had the time to update any of my FFs. OSs are quick and easy to write, where as in FFs you have to think about the entire plot and where you're going with the story...so I hope this makes up for it.

Well, I watched today's episode like 100 times and I loved it. But there was a second where I remember I missed the past. And so I wrote up this OS. I'm sure ALL of you will like it (well I hope so), especially the end, but don't skip to the end. There's no fun in doing that!

Anyways, enjoy!! 

Yaadein 

"BIWI!" RK's voice roared and echoed around his house.

Madhu looked up from the plate in her hand. She placed it on the table and ran up to their room.

The minute she walked into his room, she saw RK fuming and walking back and forth.

His pacing stopped as he felt her presence. He turned to stare at her with a furious look.

"Where'd you go without my permission?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow and slowly walked towards her.

RK stopped directly in front of her and she looked up at him.

"Why? The contract doesn't say I have to stay by your side 24/7. It just says I have to live in this house with you as your biwi," she tried to justify her actions.

"Would you like me to get a new contract made?" RK asked sarcastically.

"Why'd you call me here?" Madhu tried to get him to the point.

RK grabbed her arm. He watched her face grimace in pain. The look on her face was something he enjoyed; he enjoyed it more knowing it was because of him. Four lifetimes of tears, RK thought to himself and smirked.

"RK...it hurts..." Madhu tried to free her arm.

RK tightened his grip and then dragged his adhi adhuri biwi to the other side of the room.

RK let go of her arm and picked up his script. He threw it at her face out of the blue.

The script fell into her hands as she looked up at him whilst trying to hold back tears of pain and rage.

"Do your job, spot."

Madhu looked at him for a second with a glare. He leaned forwards and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you not hear me biwi?"

Madhu looked down at the script in her hands and flung it open. RK noticed the frustration on her face and in her actions. He smirked. I like it... he thought to himself.

"Kya tum mujhse pyaar karte ho?"

RK looked at his wife a bit confused at first, he was about to question her when he realized she was only reading the script.

He walked towards her. Madhu kept her face down, staring at the script and trying to act as though RK was not present. She tried to ignore RK's nearness, tried to ignore his scent flowing through her nostrils, his fingers running up her arm...What? Madhu thought as she instantly retracted away from his touch. She stepped back. And stared at him. He smirked.

"Bohot pyaar karta hoon. Itna bhi tum nahi jaanti kya kuch nahi kar sakta main tumhare liye. Jaan bhi..." RK looked at his wife who was staring at the script but wasn't saying her lines, "BIWI, LINES!"

RK's loud voice shook Madhu out of her trance. She stared at the script and then at RK. She stared back at the script and dropped it.

RK stared at her as another angry look began to cross his face. His nostrils flared.

"Pick. That. Up. Now. And do what you're told. Understand BIWI?"

RK was just about to reach out for Madhu's arm when she suddenly turned and ran away in tears.

RK watched her leave. He was angry but confused. What was that all about? RK thought to himself. He picked up the script and stared at it.  He looked at the next line.

He spoke the line Madhu was supposed to say, out loud to himself. "Mujhe tumhari jaan nahi chaiye. Sirf tumhara saath chaiye. Sirf saat phere chaiye aur tere naam ka sindoor chaiye."

RK looked up from the script and threw the script onto the bed. RK you're stupid. Couldn't you read the script before giving it to her?! RK thought to himself.  

RK walked to the terrace and saw Madhu's sitting on the bench, her back towards him. He slowly began walk closer while trying not to make a noise.

He heard her sobs and froze in his tracks. Good job RK, now you have to fix this. Do somethingRK thought to himself.

RK continued to walk and then randomly, without thinking, sat next to Madhu on the bench.

RK looked at Madhu, she stared at him with tear-filled eyes.

She wiped her tears away angrily and got off the bench. RK grabbed her arm before she could run away again.

RK stood as Madhu kept her back towards him. He kept hold of her hand and spun her around to face him.

Madhu spoke quietly, but seriously, "RK. Let go of my hand."

"Why biwi? The contract doesn't say I can't touch you."

Madhu avoided his gaze; she looked down, then left, and then right. RK tugged on her arm, which made her eyes stop on his. They locked eyes.

"I didn't mean that," RK spoke with his usual sarcastic tone.

"You never mean anything. I bet you didn't mean to get Malik beat up. I bet you didn't mean to forcefully marry me. You didn't mean to do anything. You never mean to do anything. Right RK? RIGHT?" Madhu began to let out her feelings as RK looked at her with a smirk.

"Biwi the sherni is back I take it."

"Madhu. My name's Madhu."

"Nah, I like biwi."

"RK let me go. Why are you here? Why don't you just let me be alone for a little?"

"Nah biwi nah, I can't let you out of my sight. I need to know what you're up to all the time," RK smirked at her.

Madhu stared up at him with her angry eyes and tried to free her arm.

"Let me go," she told him one last time.

Then suddenly she felt his arm around her waist. She looked down and then up at RK. She struggled to get free but RK tightened his grip on her. She eventually gave up and stood still. She looked at RK with her widened eyes as he gave her his crooked smile.

"Just hear me out and then I'll let you go."

"Be quick. Get to the point RK. What do you want to tell me?" Madhu spoke uncomfortably.

"No, I'm going to speak and you're not going to interrupt until I let you."

Madhu just stared at him and didn't say a word. RK smirked and then continued to talk to her.

"Honestly, I didn't even remember that part of the script had...that line. I didn't mean to have you read that to me. I didn't mean to..." RK trailed off as he stared into Madhu's eyes.

What am I saying? RK thought to himself.

"What are you trying to say RK..." Madhu asked as if she had just read his mind.

"Did I say you could talk?"

Madhu shook her head no as RK released her.

"Just go."

"No, now I'm NOT leaving. Not until you answer me. You didn't mean to what RK?"

"I don't have to answer you, and you will not be getting an answer from me, so don't expect it."

"Fine," Madhu said as she turned and began to walk away.

"Wait," RK called behind her.

Madhu turned to face him with a frustrated look on her face.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," RK stated firmly.

Madhu's face fell as she stared at him. She stared at him with a lost look. RK walked up to her with a face that clearly showed he regret saying that.

RK went to walk past her but then stopped beside her and spoke while looking straight ahead.

"Don't expect to see that side of me again," he said as he walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

RK smiled and looked at his wife from across the room who was in the process of putting on sindoor.

"Wait," RK called to her.

Madhu turned around and looked at RK, she smiled sincerely.

RK walked up to her and took the sindoor from her hand.

"Let me have the pleasure of placing this on my beautiful wife."

RK placed the sindoor where it belonged, on Madhu. RK put the sindoor down and wrapped his arms around her waist. Madhu smiled up at him and put her hands on his chest.

"Someone's in a good mood today," Madhu said with a beautiful smile on her face, "Any reason?"

RK looked down at her with the most sincere look on his face and spoke softly, "Just don't want to hurt you Madhu..."

Edited by PrittB - 05 December 2012 at 12:31am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusHoTSHeLL4SShah786shanmanjuishitamorePoorvaAroracooliolifelovebadhanantra23lexie123aaliyhazelja89-Desire-svirenfluffycloudshalemakhannuzhi94Selvina_05preetianand21leen10leenishara1990Angel.Khushisuper_boylarimel22Smiley1279hillyjoa123palluhegdepriyavishu18shooooonaruchshahmanjusha_92DazlingdivyaLicyabhingyaanime_galDasGHAameraSiMi81pinku12bgscribePujark3kishlay95angelicdeeptiradhamanuAroraNrock_ruviRiti.kranithaButifuleyescutestar12pinkstarsanushka2112-Siaa-1mangaloreornella_mgJasleencharlie1950cpervaizVsoujanyahemvbs-o-m-m-i-e_SK_Marie_789tanubag--Pooja--applenpeachesafghangirl-kavita-Kareena1994devsumrsk16mauaaarunsunita_gmamrithasfairy_stardustanjaliipkknd..Adeeba..Simple-Girlranjanatripathi..Aliya..My_VivJaanmadmadonaritzy09meettuAngel-33_Chits_ashred12vrsharmasanu3108NANDY_BRUForeverForUkeenu_kkmaanluvsgeet-Mrinalini-t_areebMischiefManagedadventure_gurlnahtani88swetha10renjini263punam2712ankita24-Saheba-nehakaribaSaiS-StephinesS-Nithiya95Zara_92-SmexyGhost-SHINYSHREYAhifzaamanesha76tabby999_Sparkles_--Udhay--dumasrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yaadein - An OS" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Finally the first one to comment !! Ahh Achievement :P :P

Now coming to the OS !! Had I asked something more I believe I would have got tht too :P I read one of ur OS befre sleeping and now wen I woke up I read another , isn't tht just perfect ? :p

I COMPLETELY LOVED IT to the core !!!! The way RK smirked at her , made her cry and then stoppd her from crying as well .. That's sooo intense and the LAST part !! WOW !! I can't wait to see RK like that <3

Ur an AMAZING writer pritt , the way u express emotions is beautiful ... I just can't wait to read ur more OS 's :P since I know u can't update FF's and all :)

Keep it up <3 <3

Edited by zara.92 - 05 December 2012 at 12:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooliolifehillyanushka2112fairy_stardustHiddlestonedSaiS

renjini263

IF-Sizzlerz

renjini263

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Nyc OS dear!!!... 
Loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Loved it 
You should be making more like this
Awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka2112HiddlestonedSaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiSHiddlestoned

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Fabulous OS Pritt Clap
U know ur OS is reminding me yesterday episode.I mean few months before the situation was so much different.I mean the old RK will never takes care his biwi like this.I can see the Difference b/w Old & new RK though not Rishab.I think it will take a long tym 2 see Rishab in RK.

SaiSHiddlestoned

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
wow! This OS just made my day! awesome!

HiddlestonedSaiS

anushka2112

Goldie

anushka2112

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
greateooo...dear...nice...what a beautiful expressions...uff...love to the core...

SaiSHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.