Curiosity In Jeet's Eyes=D Jeeka So Interesting=D - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Farah lols Utpol is a Bengali name and for boy and it means Lotus lols btw same here me too eagerly wait for Jeeka moments. its really super interesting lols. Anamika is the reason that i'm still hooked to the show
Yes I guessed it right... my Bengali blood helped it ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£ Same with me.. I started watching for Anamika and still watch it for her... sach kahoon toh I don't like Rano and family drama ðŸ¤£
Farah same here even i want to see full 30 minutes only JeeKa moments lol the way BG scores in their moments just too gripping lols
Ufff the family drama is so boring... it's fun sometimes but everyday is a torture ðŸ˜† And Rano's character is so irritating feel like slapping her ðŸ˜³ Toh only solution show us Anamika or Jeeka all the time ðŸ¤£ But I guess it's impossible as in every show family drama brings TRPs ðŸ˜†
Farah i actually like family moments too but this could be better but Jeeka moments are very good and i enjoys them with great pleasure. btw do you post GAMES, if yes pls sign on sticky of this forum
It can be watchable when it's interesting... but not this type of scenes ðŸ˜†
Today's Jeeka scene will be nice I guess  OMG I just read the article about Anamika haunting Micky or whatever his name is ðŸ¤£
Nope usually I don't post games but sometimes for fun give answer ðŸ˜†
I read the article and so happy that Anamika helping Jeet lols its getting very interesting
Yeh imagine karte huye mujhe bohut haasi aa rahi hai ðŸ¤£ Just imagine that fattu haunted by her ðŸ¤£
lols just can't stop laughing
Ufff I am so eager to watch that kind of things ðŸ˜†