Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hi every one .

If we say Sugni got raped then Kuhu got raped Too. 
Both woman had a choice but they choose to do it

Sugni could - LEAVE , DIE , RUN AWAY , CHECK WHAT HAPPENED WITH ADI , REFUSE , FIGHT BACK ext

Kuhu could - LEAVE , REFUSE , SAY NO , ext

both of those woman did it willingly ...
Vkram did not jump on sugni and force her into it... yes he blackmailed her but also did digvijay
every male said something else

Vikram to Sugni - DO IT WITH ME ELSE ILL KILL YOUR HUSBAND
Digvijay to Kuhu - DO IT WITH ME ELSE ILL KILL MY SELF..

IF SUGNI IS RAPED SO  KUHU ALSO RAPED
but is it rape ?? rape is when some one force the other do this without his will but here both woman AGREE to this then is it rape ?

Edited by ronshaan - 05 December 2012 at 12:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaindianstargyulJoyelrimitimi2000JulieDjmoyee200br200910ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni V/S Kuhu" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

Goldie

Joyel

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Rape may be classified on the basis of circumstances prevailing in the lifestyle and culture of people living in different countries,whether,if a husband forces his wife to have sex with him without her intention,is also grouped under the category of rape.But kuhu did it intentionaly,but the case of sugini;she has to prove herself in the court of law.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Hi every one .

Sugni could - LEAVE , DIE , RUN AWAY , CHECK WHAT HAPPENED WITH ADI , REFUSE , FIGHT BACK ext

Vkram did not jump on sugni and force her into it... yes he blackmailed her but also did digvijay

but is it rape ?? rape is when some one force the other do this without his will but here both woman AGREE to this then is it rape ?
Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

i differ in my opinion here. Kuhu was not raped.Kuhu is very naive She was manipulated into doing it , i agree but which woman after she is raped come out happy and smiling. Did you all look at her when she met Sugni at the bus station and then she looked up @ Digvijay and she had love on her face.
. Cvs also made them get married because all along in this serial, as i ahev said before, everythingis symbolic, and just by putting sindoor on a woman's forehead amongs to marriage. so we can say they got "married" cvs tried to legalize tthe act in this way.

In Sugni's case, it was different, despite the fact that she consented to it, it was under duress  We have to look at the intention behind the action. 

Afterwards she looked somewhat violated, and i guess she must be in a dazed as to what happened to her, hence her reaction or lack of it. I think her main concern is for Adi right now . She hasnt had time to really digest all that have happened and  the consequences. 

on another note, i know we mad at cvs, but we have to rememeber the foundation this story was built on,, teh story of Bednis who tried to change her lifestyle . Maybe they trying to show us that there is no escape for a custom that is so deeply embedded and  is very difficult to divert from.it, as long as there ae rich and powerful people who condone it. however they should not have made Vickram nice person at the beginning and then drastically turn around his character;he should have had true thakur's character;  then the entire story line would have been acceptable in some way.
And this may be the reality of life for these women, so we cannot hide from the truth. CVS just exposing a culture... its up to us to look at it or reject its contents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaVinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Hi every one .

1st time agree with u...

ronshaan

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2000

Hi every one .

Agree
  Thanksss  Logical post so i agree...

Joyel

Goldie

Joyel

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Originally posted by ananya2000

Hi every one .
IF SUGNI IS RAPED SO KUHU ALSO RAPED
Agree
Thanksss Logical post so i agree...

I too agree with u

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thanks every one for agreeing with my post..

JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.