Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saleemabass

saleemabass

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i use ro love her in her earlier serials but this time i feel she either has gone old dont see the same innosence and beauty on her face may be if she can go back to golden hair style that might help she was much more beautiful earler she i think needs a makeover her dressing has also gone down but change of look  may help her dont get me wrong i use to be her biggest fan this is just suggestion

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PaRtY.RoCkErakklcuty_kbinimotinutmeg7--Rose--Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aamna has lost her charm" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
nowadays so many young girls have come in the industry i think amna should do mother type of roles 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatore

Shifah

Groupbie

Shifah

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I say that she shud get married, hv a family and stop chasing bollywood.

AmeliaSalvatore

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I don't think it is appropriate for us to say that Aamna should settle down or play mother type roles. This kind of mentality is small. But yeh I do happen to understand where the topic maker is coming from. Aamna was riding high on success during KTH but celebs can't always ride on past glories. And every celeb has his/her time. Nowadays we have the new batch ruling the roost.

But I still adore Aamna. Really wish her all the best and hope that the show doesn't go off air, according to rumours

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desiangel24Laks05PaRtY.RoCkEromi523-enchanted-leo4ever-SMay31-

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Well, she used to be pretty during KTH days, but now she looks like she got tips from Kat and Bebo on botox injections. LOL

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree but again its her role that demands her to be confused and serious.. she was bubbly, young and gorgeous in kahin to hoga..

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
She looks frozen at all times.  It is actually just annoying looking at her.

nutmeg7

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Whatever!!

How do people get away with bashing Aamna? Ermm forum mods do something!! i'm getting sick of people bashing Aamna

If you dont like her or the show why dont you just piss off!!

Edited by AamnaLover - 06 December 2012 at 2:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.