Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I really wish that Sidd will notice Roli with some care.He already knew Roli was more love on him.Then why he just misunderstand her within one or two incidents.. I wish he can realise different behavement of Roli and keep an eye on her ..wish soon Sidd can caught veeru

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-.Madhu.stellaakeshav1vinitha.HarryAustraliasanayahRitiipumaarupinnMohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really wish..." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshav1

keshav1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. I agree, but I guess he was too upset.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-.Madhu.Ritiitweety8

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ya there is no need to show any missunderstanding but just no wssk people bring Naina toh aur koi story nahi hai unke pass so same old bakwas old type track will come ..

-chithra-.Madhu.stellaavinitha.

vinitha.

vinitha.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I really wish Roli can realise 1st .These days Forgotten that She is Sid's wife and She Doesn't Even care on him..Why? Ok She is now Full of Stress but Need to think abut her pati na.How Can She Forget that ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.Ritii

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
how can u say that she is thinking yestrday also she is tring to call but not reacheble so what she can do actuly cv want that tahts why it is going on and sid uss ko weak thay have to project just because of new entry:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.stellaapumaa

vinitha.

vinitha.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritii

how can u say that she is thinking yestrday also she is tring to call but not reacheble so what she can do actuly cv want that tahts why it is going on and sid uss ko weak thay have to project just because of new entry:(

if cvs can give sid as the weakest person ,they wil failed...cox first part of sid was a angry nd strong person.nxt part ,after roli marriage sid was a understanding and well matured guy...after that his love part with roli is  ethic..he will be weak on a girl is jst flap to cvs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-.Madhu.stellaaRitiipumaa

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitha.

Originally posted by Ritii

if cvs can give sid as the weakest person ,they wil failed...cox first part of sid was a angry nd strong person.nxt part ,after roli marriage sid was a understanding and well matured guy...after that his love part with roli is  ethic..he will be weak on a girl is jst flap to cvs

yea nw sid fall on other girl will be not suit to him.jst he use naina to turn roli on him is enough.

-chithra-.Madhu.Ritiivinitha.

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
May be soon Roli met a major trouble .Sid will save .Both will understand each other. I want to see these rosid on epi 

Edited by pumaa - 05 December 2012 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiivinitha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top