Never Forget the Following-Added

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Remember the episode where Aditya offers to marry Sugni to prove to Gulabiya he's honorable? Did either of them protest? Sugni only refused one time and then did some sob story act before Sita Mia asking her to show her the path. Not once did er conscience bother her when it came to her thinking about Amrita and that it was Amrita's life she would end up ruining. 

She even voluntarily brings the sindoor to him and tells him to fill her maang! She asked HIM to marry her. To save who? Reva - someone she hardly knew who was marrying TVS for his wealth? 

When you stab your friend in the back, then you loose all respect and honor with everyone else. It is very hard for anyone to value a leading character when she takes from someone their love. 

Even IF Aditya did not love her; Amrita was more of a friend to her than Reva. Way more of a friend. I have no respect for anyone who stabs a friend in the back especially one who is there for you at your worst times in life. 

I wanted to add to this post...Gulabiya did not protest ONE time. She refused to move herself and go to the hospital and when Aditya tried to fill her (Sugni's maang), she remained silent when only a few days before she was feeding Amrita a story that Aditya loves you and this is not what it seems.  

Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 wrong post   
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail