Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Watch it...Short Film Rucha Acted:):) DM link (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

indeed a touching clipping...had tears in my eyes...

tfs Madhuri...
fabulous acting by Rucha...Clap Staralso by other castClap
indeed save the girl child message should be spread all over...and its better that everyone understand its importance before its late...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watch it...Short Film Rucha Acted:):) DM link (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhuri_reddy

IF-Dazzler

madhuri_reddy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Thank you so much  Madhuri for the link... That was an awesome video with a social message... I just wonder who idiot will kill their child in the womb  just coz it's a girl...Angry Hope Everyone sees davimaiyya in their daughters Big smile Thank you so much again , girlie Hug

u r always welcomeHug ...yaa it was gud social message ponny...i had tears in my eyes when dat baby voice comes from background saying dont kill her and where rucha cries ...dat was very touching scene...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvHetpNazimKiDewani

madhuri_reddy

IF-Dazzler

madhuri_reddy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks MadhuriBig smile 
A beautiful messageClap Save the girl childTongue 
I cannot believe that the doctor hinted that the fetus is not a boy.. How awful and she was a woman too. 

Rucha did really goodStar A useful film with an important messageStar

@Vibz - This film was screened in international film circuits. I am sure she will be recognized for her talentsTongue

hmm true harini dis film was sent to  international film festival dis time....hopefully she should get recognition for her talent Smile

HetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

madhuri_reddy

IF-Dazzler

madhuri_reddy

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

indeed a touching clipping...had tears in my eyes...

tfs Madhuri...
fabulous acting by Rucha...Clap Staralso by other castClap
indeed save the girl child message should be spread all over...and its better that everyone understand its importance before its late...

ur welcomeBig smile  and every point of ur post is true dear..me too felt d same

HetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

Thank you so much  Madhuri for the link... That was an awesome video with a social message... I just wonder who idiot will kill their child in the womb  just coz it's a girl...Angry Hope Everyone sees davimaiyya in their daughters Big smile Thank you so much again , girlie Hug

u r always welcomeHug ...yaa it was gud social message ponny...i had tears in my eyes when dat baby voice comes from background saying dont kill her and where rucha cries ...dat was very touching scene...

Even I had tears in my eyes!!!Embarrassed Just embarrassed to admit it, as I think I am too old to cry over a film WinkEmbarrassed

madhuri_reddyJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Even I had tears in my eyes!!!Embarrassed Just embarrassed to admit it, as I think I am too old to cry over a film WinkEmbarrassed

Hug Here is a hug girls..
It is never too old to cry watching filmsLOL 

ilike_tvmadhuri_reddyNazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hug Here is a hug girls..
It is never too old to cry watching filmsLOL 

Awww Thank you Embarrassed

In that case I am an extremist... I cry buckets on emotional scenes.. I laugh so loud, throwing my  head back  on comedy scenes ...  My hubby dear says , it's much fun watching  me in the cinema hall!!!Wink

madhuri_reddyJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hi Madhuri Huglong time no see Unhappy

tfs.. dear!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top