Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Anniversary special Writting contest-Voting round (Page 5)

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
13, 2,31,23,5 
My vote goes to these entries!!
Well quite impressed by the entries but disappointed by the number thought there will be more!! But its ok gud for us to vote!!
Well there were some bloody long entries but just to the point ones too!! Loved them!! Well one question to meenakshi well could we tell what we like in the serial like which scene and stuff in the entry??? Just enquiry becuz i find it no way connected with the topic "dkdm to me is" just enquiring dont get offended becuz that was allowed i would too!! Sorry too small so we understand the question only!! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinappamnx12

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

13, 2,31,23,5 
My vote goes to these entries!!
Well quite impressed by the entries but disappointed by the number thought there will be more!! But its ok gud for us to vote!!
Well there were some bloody long entries but just to the point ones too!! Loved them!! Well one question to meenakshi well could we tell what we like in the serial like which scene and stuff in the entry??? Just enquiry becuz i find it no way connected with the topic "dkdm to me is" just enquiring dont get offended becuz that was allowed i would too!! Sorry too small so we understand the question only!! :P
Gowri, the topic name "DKDM for me is..." such, anything that's shown in this show can be written under that, what you think & like or dislike.
For Anni. celebration, there were some ideas like giving awards to members, VM contest etc, but that would involve very few members. I wanted something where all the members can participate, that's why this writting contest is announced. Everyone may not be good writers but can surely put their feelings & thoughts in words under this topic, that's why noone was restricted in writting about anything.
It's good you've asked about this, it's good to get your doubts cleared, even I ask questions at timesBig smile, infact, I haven't read any of the entries till now, to avoid forming any opinion, have just collected & presented them in a thread.
I am happy with these entries, infact there should have been more because some who had told me will send it & got the dt extended haven't given their entriesLOL

Edited by mnx12 - 06 December 2012 at 11:13am

ChinappaNikki_Titli

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yeah same question.
agar pata hita ki hum dkdm for me ke allava bhi likh sakte hai to to fir essay kab ka likh ke ho jaata. sachi dkdm for me likhna bahot tough tha sabd hi nai mil rahe the

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinappamnx12sukhi...

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Votes : 29 , 16 , 5 ,4 , 2.
( Best of Luck to everyonesClap )
i am probably the laziest person alive, sab ne vote de vi diya?! Ello!ROFL

mnx12-Celestial-Nikki_Titli

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Oh god its realy tough too choose... all r best. Clap

Chinappamnx12Nikki_Titli

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

mnx12Nikki_Titli

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Edited by ritika06 - 10 December 2012 at 5:46pm

mnx12Nikki_Titli

vsatej Newbie
vsatej
vsatej

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
DKDM for me is love, understanding and appreciation of the teaching and inspirations of God of All Gods Mahadev. This series is the best I have ever seen Mahadev depicted and Mohit  embraces it all to well. I am totally hooked on it and every episode makes to want more of it. I have a greater understanding now of Shiva and Shakti and even alot of things in the Ramayan is show here where the it all started. For me the Anniversary is also my celebration because I feel a totally resonance with it teaching in my daily live and practice.
Happy Anniversary DKDM!!!

Best
Shobha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index