Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
13, 2,31,23,5 
My vote goes to these entries!!
Well quite impressed by the entries but disappointed by the number thought there will be more!! But its ok gud for us to vote!!
Well there were some bloody long entries but just to the point ones too!! Loved them!! Well one question to meenakshi well could we tell what we like in the serial like which scene and stuff in the entry??? Just enquiry becuz i find it no way connected with the topic "dkdm to me is" just enquiring dont get offended becuz that was allowed i would too!! Sorry too small so we understand the question only!! :P
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Gowri05

13, 2,31,23,5 

My vote goes to these entries!!
Well quite impressed by the entries but disappointed by the number thought there will be more!! But its ok gud for us to vote!!
Well there were some bloody long entries but just to the point ones too!! Loved them!! Well one question to meenakshi well could we tell what we like in the serial like which scene and stuff in the entry??? Just enquiry becuz i find it no way connected with the topic "dkdm to me is" just enquiring dont get offended becuz that was allowed i would too!! Sorry too small so we understand the question only!! :P

Gowri, the topic name "DKDM for me is..." such, anything that's shown in this show can be written under that, what you think & like or dislike.
For Anni. celebration, there were some ideas like giving awards to members, VM contest etc, but that would involve very few members. I wanted something where all the members can participate, that's why this writting contest is announced. Everyone may not be good writers but can surely put their feelings & thoughts in words under this topic, that's why noone was restricted in writting about anything.
It's good you've asked about this, it's good to get your doubts cleared, even I ask questions at times😃, infact, I haven't read any of the entries till now, to avoid forming any opinion, have just collected & presented them in a thread.
I am happy with these entries, infact there should have been more because some who had told me will send it & got the dt extended haven't given their entries😆
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah same question.
agar pata hita ki hum dkdm for me ke allava bhi likh sakte hai to to fir essay kab ka likh ke ho jaata. sachi dkdm for me likhna bahot tough tha sabd hi nai mil rahe the
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Votes : 29 , 16 , 5 ,4 , 2.
( Best of Luck to everyones👏 )
i am probably the laziest person alive, sab ne vote de vi diya?! Ello!🤣
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god its realy tough too choose... all r best. 👏
ritika06 thumbnail
32Edited by ritika06 - 11 years ago
vsatej thumbnail
DKDM for me is love, understanding and appreciation of the teaching and inspirations of God of All Gods Mahadev. This series is the best I have ever seen Mahadev depicted and Mohit  embraces it all to well. I am totally hooked on it and every episode makes to want more of it. I have a greater understanding now of Shiva and Shakti and even alot of things in the Ramayan is show here where the it all started. For me the Anniversary is also my celebration because I feel a totally resonance with it teaching in my daily live and practice.
Happy Anniversary DKDM!!!

Best
Shobha
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsatej

DKDM for me is love, understanding and appreciation of the teaching and inspirations of God of All Gods Mahadev. This series is the best I have ever seen Mahadev depicted and Mohit  embraces it all to well. I am totally hooked on it and every episode makes to want more of it. I have a greater understanding now of Shiva and Shakti and even alot of things in the Ramayan is show here where the it all started. For me the Anniversary is also my celebration because I feel a totally resonance with it teaching in my daily live and practice.

Happy Anniversary DKDM!!!

Best
Shobha

You have to vote for 5 entries from 33 posted on 1st pg.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1,3,6,17,33, minu i have voted for thease entries.
mnx12 thumbnail

Thanks everyone for participating & voting in this contest. Results will be declared in the Anni. thread.😊