Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

What will happen to Zara's love story? (Page 2)

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 12788

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by shwetha297

Will Zara go back to Mumbai again?

If real indira is in pak, then what will happen zara love story.

For the 1st time, she started loving rishi and what will happen to Rishi and Zara's love story.

Is rishi wrong in identifying Indira?



why should zara go back to mumbai?  she will & has to stay where rishi is staying..she is his wife.

Nothing will happen to zashi's prem kahani, it will continue as usual..He is not wrong in identifying indira, agar aisa hua toh HD bandh hojayega.  HD IS ABOUT INSHI'S TRUE LOVE, THEIR FIRM BELIEF & THEIR UNITY.

Ranjini, even I wanted the same thing to happen.Even I don't want Zashi/Inshi to get separate.

CV's are really confusing us. Lets Hope for the best.



Edited by shwetha297 - 05 December 2012 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13ParulRatiShivi

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 36211

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
cvc are confusing us  zaara in sn is indira   and lahorewali will be real zaara   and indu will do finger print on her will match so indu will believe that she is her real mother


rishi will always believe zaindra in sn  is real indira  

mellodrama will be created   between rishi and indu this time  

lahorewali  is mental how can she claim rishi real zaara is not a rival to  indira  she does not know rishi at all    either lahore wali is pretending to be madConfused  and she is negative 
mk and lahorewali both are terrorist  mat be brainwashed by mkConfused  or initally lahore wali will believe she is indira but as indu will take care she will become normal


its too confusing    but i think ila bedi will make lahore wali as negative terrerist  vested interest she will come between inshi for sure   zaindira will be furious and search for her identity  and comes to know she is indira only  rishi rooh ki awaz will not fail

rp is lucky to play both indira and negative zaara at the same time

zashi and inshi are same only    real zaara lahorewali  is a stranger to rishi  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28ParulRatiShiviRanjinikishan

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 12788

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

cvc are confusing us  zaara in sn is indira   and lahorewali will be real zaara   and indu will do finger print on her will match so indu will believe that she is her real mother


rishi will always believe zaindra in sn  is real indira  

mellodrama will be created   between rishi and indu this time  

lahorewali  is mental how can she claim rishi real zaara is not a rival to  indira  she does not know rishi at all    either lahore wali is pretending to be madConfused  and she is negative 
mk and lahorewali both are terrorist  mat be brainwashed by mkConfused  or initally lahore wali will believe she is indira but as indu will take care she will become normal


its too confusing    but i think ila bedi will make lahore wali as negative terrerist  vested interest she will come between inshi for sure   zaindira will be furious and search for her identity  and comes to know she is indira only  rishi rooh ki awaz will not fail

rp is lucky to play both indira and negative zaara at the same time

zashi and inshi are same only    real zaara lahorewali  is a stranger to rishi  

I really cofused of what ur saying.

Do u mean the current zara is real Indira?

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 36211

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
shweta 297 -  oh yes i am confused  about to go to metal asylum

its so confusing actually who is real indira 

but cvc cant risk rishi rooh ki awaz otherwise 2 months of zashi will be extra marital affair and both rishi and zaara characters are doomed   i think ila bedi is confusing it

hd has no logic  cvc will goof up with finger print reports 

cvc will make indu believe lahore wali is her mother   and rishi will believe zaindira already in sn is indira

otherwise why cvc would show zashi love story just on rishi rooh ki awaz

so  lahorewali is actual zaara  and ila mata can show her negative partner of mk  may be?

still confusing sisOuch


Edited by amanverma108 - 05 December 2012 at 12:08am
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 2399

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by shwetha297

Will Zara go back to Mumbai again?


If real indira is in pak, then what will happen zara love
story.


For the 1st time, she started loving rishi and
what will happen to Rishi and Zara's love story.


Is rishi wrong in identifying Indira?




why should zara go back to mumbai? she will & has to stay where rishi is staying..she is his wife.

Nothing will happen to zashi's prem kahani, it will continue as usual..He is not wrong in identifying indira, agar aisa hua toh HD bandh hojayega. HD IS ABOUT INSHI'S TRUE LOVE, THEIR FIRM BELIEF & THEIR UNITY.

agree ranjini di
and shweta dont worry Zara hi indira hai..
And why she wil go to mumbai? Mumbai mein kya rakha hai wo malik ka fake ghar tha 4get dat..ila toh kab ka vo set tod chuki hogi.. Abhi jo bhi hoga apne SN mein hi hoga.. Ghum phirke sab udar hi ate hai.. Now latest entry is frm pakistan.. Enjoy karo bas!
Rishi ne kaha na.. Sapno ki kali raat beet chuki hai ab humare milan ka savera hoga !
HD mein inshi laut ayenge !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13Ranjinikishan--Divya--

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 12788

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by shwetha297

Will Zara go back to Mumbai again?


If real indira is in pak, then what will happen zara love
story.


For the 1st time, she started loving rishi and
what will happen to Rishi and Zara's love story.


Is rishi wrong in identifying Indira?




why should zara go back to mumbai? she will & has to stay where rishi is staying..she is his wife.

Nothing will happen to zashi's prem kahani, it will continue as usual..He is not wrong in identifying indira, agar aisa hua toh HD bandh hojayega. HD IS ABOUT INSHI'S TRUE LOVE, THEIR FIRM BELIEF & THEIR UNITY.

agree ranjini di
and shweta dont worry Zara hi indira hai..
And why she wil go to mumbai? Mumbai mein kya rakha hai wo malik ka fake ghar tha 4get dat..ila toh kab ka vo set tod chuki hogi.. Abhi jo bhi hoga apne SN mein hi hoga.. Ghum phirke sab udar hi ate hai.. Now latest entry is frm pakistan.. Enjoy karo bas!
Rishi ne kaha na.. Sapno ki kali raat beet chuki hai ab humare milan ka savera hoga !
HD mein inshi laut ayenge
!

Liked the sentence.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 7511

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
koi maane ya na maane mein toh yahi maantihoo ki zara hi indira hai & i have full confidence on rishi's belief.  i dont insult his love towards his wife

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13--Divya--Mystique.

Mystique. IF-Stunnerz
Mystique.
Mystique.

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 25008

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

koi maane ya na maane mein toh yahi maantihoo ki zara hi indira hai & i have full confidence on rishi's belief.  i dont insult his love towards his wife


exactly
mujhe bhi rishi par vishwass hain
agar use lagta hain ki zara indira hain to hain

agar bhagwaan bhi mujhe aakar  kahe de ki indira aur rishi alag ho gaye hain
toh bhi mein nahi manujiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||~Character Sketch And Story So Far~No Comments||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 138   Views: 9819

.Tanya. 138 9819 20 May 2012 at 2:21am by .Tanya.
Can't we think anything beyond love story?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -villain-   Replies: 122   Views: 5359

-villain- 122 5359 13 February 2012 at 11:38am by -Wishes-
HD's different story track..soon..?

2 3 4 5

Author: set_raj   Replies: 36   Views: 2007

set_raj 36 2007 02 January 2012 at 3:13am by Shedevil25
i thnk the story is

Author: helloo   Replies: 0   Views: 361

helloo 0 361 29 November 2011 at 11:05am by helloo
Dying to know story of Rishi side

Author: mygaby   Replies: 6   Views: 582

mygaby 6 582 17 November 2011 at 2:12am by ___DASIBOY___

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index