Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iolahardy

ya but how i wished she was in NB instead!

lets see.wild card entries bhi hoti hai😉
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting for todays mb!!!

aaj kitne ghante ki padhai??😆
The.Lannister thumbnail
ye zing magazine mein aisa kya hota hai ridz? its pdf version is Rs. 590/yr...almost 50rs per copy...koi leta bhi hai kya??😆
RiddhimaK thumbnail

waiting for todays mb!!!

aaj kitne ghante ki padhai??😆

ya cant wait for toni8 epi😳
padhai ko ki thodi zada hi becoj of maths..🥱.formule is very boring.🥱
but 10 ke bad im free free free😆
The.Lannister thumbnail
hey par exams to usually sunday ko hoti hai na...10th toh monday hai😕
RiddhimaK thumbnail

ye zing magazine mein aisa kya hota hai ridz? its pdf version is Rs. 590/yr...almost 50rs per copy...koi leta bhi hai kya??😆

i dont know🤣
i mean okk tv stars r famous but thoda jada hi price hai magazine ka.😲..filmfare magazine zing se sasti hai😆

RiddhimaK thumbnail

hey par exams to usually sunday ko hoti hai na...10th toh monday hai😕

its private bank...not ibps😆
chota bank hai...usme clear hui tabhi bade banks exam clear kr paungi..
ibps po ki vacancy abhi tak nhi ayi...🥱
RiddhimaK thumbnail
dont u think nowadays madhu dialogues r also enjoyble

The.Lannister thumbnail

Ram Kapoor's and Eva Grover's "not so bada" affair

• Tags: 
    • Ram Kapoor
    • Eva Grover
    • Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
    • affair
By TellychakkarTeam 1 Dec 2012 - 18:52
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ram Kapoor and Eva Grover

The gossip mills seem to be working overtime these days. Earlier today when we were gearing up to get on with our daily editorial work, a source pinged us with a spicy bit of dope. She had this to say: "Know what? Ram Kapoor and Eva Groverwere more than just friends when they were shooting for their show Bade Acche Lagte Hain. They had a thing with each other."

That juicy bit of goss got us going. Reason: Mr Kapoor is very much a wedded man and one has seen him absolutely besotted with his wife, the lovely Gautami. Had the pressures of day-night shoots gotten to him and had he gone astray, was the question on top of our minds? Hence, we decided to get to the bottom of things and check the veracity of what was thrown our way.

Eva, as we all know has moved out of the project, but Ram is still the face of Bade Acche and is immensely popular with viewers. When we called her, she was extremely rattled and shaken. We thought to ourselves, we have got her; there is a fire. But then she calmed herself down and emphatically explained: "I have never heard such a blasphemy all my life. This is utter nonsense. I am a single mother of a five year old daughter and I swear on my child that it is untrue. Ram is a respectful man and we have a very nice rapport. His wife (Gautami Kapoor) is also a very good friend of mine. In fact, I will call Gautami and clear out things immediately so that things don't get misconstrued any further."

Next, we smsed the man concerned, the big man of Indian TV - Ram Kapoor. Ram who usually loves to remain elusive, smsed back with lot of 'ha ha ha ha-s' to start with. His text message further read, "Thank you so much. I really needed to have a hearty laugh."

Fair enough. On asking whether we could chat over the issue, Ram did come on the phone and clarified, "First of all, it is baseless. In the15 years of my career, I have never been linked up with anyone. Now I have no idea where is this coming from. Eva is a good friend of mine and so are all my co stars. I have had very healthy relationships with almost every one of my co-stars and actors on the shows I have been. So much so that till date, they are all my buddies and I hope to maintain that relationship in the future as well."

We tried to probe further on why this non-affair between him and Eva had been magnified enough to get to our ears. Ram said that that was a philosophical discussion, and he will get into it when he was a little free. But he once again stated: "There is no truth in my having something going with Eva, just dismiss it as a pathetic piece of rubbish."

So Bade Achhe and Ram Kapoor fans if you come across this canard anywhere, then remember that it was Tellychakkar.com which took steps to dispel it.

The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhima-

its private bank...not ibps😆
chota bank hai...usme clear hui tabhi bade banks exam clear kr paungi..
ibps po ki vacancy abhi tak nhi ayi...🥱

oh i c

which bank btw?