Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

what did u find interesting in barfi? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Barfi is not boring...you have to pay attention to the details in the film and not just follow the story. If you just follow the story without getting the feel for the movie, it won't work that well!

I think it is a movie best enjoyed in the big screen as it totally took me to that era and sucked me into that time! Darjeeling seemed like the best place on earth to visit hehe! I felt disoriented after coming out of the hall!

i think thats the issue as for me logic plays an important aspect even for movies which is known for its cinematic liberty .since i m not much emotional for me an emotionally rich story with reletable characters is just a story .i m waiting for the television premier i ll give it a shot again maybe my perception change

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what did u find interesting in barfi? (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakunaMatata_94

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

It depends on the viewer I guess

I of course loved Barfi and it's the best Indian movie I've seen this year. I just can't stop raving about it and the beautiful work done by the cast. I'm not even a fan of Ranbir, Priyanka or the new gurl but I'm blown away by their acting and the simplicity of a sensible movie made by Anurag

u could connect with the movie emotional aspect  but i could n't i guess i m not that emotional LOL

You don't need to be an emotional person to enjoy this movie LOL 

Some loved JTHJ, SOS etc but I didn't. It's the viewer's choice and preference

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surkh_Soz_Ishq

Absolutely not i found it very intresting.Yes it is bit overrated but still it was good.

glad u liked the movie:)

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Well hv to admit people who love only Housefull type movies
will definitely find it boring.

for the rest, superlative!

again a misjudgement  i have already replied for the same

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Right from Trailer i found it boring, haven't watched it that's y... Also it is highly overrated Thumbs Down

we finally agreed on something chalu bhaiLOL

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HakunaMatata_94

It depends on the viewer I guess

I of course loved Barfi and it's the best Indian movie I've seen this year. I just can't stop raving about it and the beautiful work done by the cast. I'm not even a fan of Ranbir, Priyanka or the new gurl but I'm blown away by their acting and the simplicity of a sensible movie made by Anurag

u could connect with the movie emotional aspect  but i could n't i guess i m not that emotional LOL

You don't need to be an emotional person to enjoy this movie LOL 

Some loved JTHJ, SOS etc but I didn't. It's the viewer's choice and preference

actually i have read reviews and even members how they loved the story it made them emotional like a member discussed even in this thread how she wept for 2 hrs so i thought that since i m not emotional i couldnt connect with it 

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuffinHypercity

It was an okay movie I watched it and liked ranbir and illeana in it. It's a one time watch. The movie isn't something great most of the scenes are copied from other movies so it shouldn't even get nominations for best story and best movie.

i know it wasnt an original script but they made some changes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercity

Post Reply New Post

Go to top