Will Kripa get proposed?

Poll

Will Kripa get proposed by Angad first or by Prithvi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Will Kripa get proposed by Angad first or by Prithvi?

who you want kripa to marry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

well i want her to get married to angad but.............i bet prithvi will b the first one to propose to her...

actually ekta should not get them married rite know..............i want to see some innocent romantic scenes!!!!

kariya!!!

-Sohniye- thumbnail

same here kariya!..marraige makes everything so complicated and boring...i like it just like this..cute and innocent scenes😊

~Sohni

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m sure Prithvi n Kripa r not gonna get married so soon....'coz remember Kripa will go back to nanital n then Angad will realize that he love her n he'll go to nanital to confess his love for her....n Amit also said in his interview that when Prithvi will learn the truth that Kripa love Angad he will not come in Angad n Kripa's way
KYPH_fan thumbnail
    I think Angad is too full of himself to take the initiative to propose. He will rot in hell before he accepts that he loves Kripa. Gosh, do I hate his arrogance!!!!
Evil Angel thumbnail
ANGAD WILL PROPOSE HER
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kool*kariya*

well i want her to get married to angad but.............i bet prithvi will b the first one to propose to her...

actually ekta should not get them married rite know..............i want to see some innocent romantic scenes!!!!

same here!! 😉