Posted: 11 years ago

[Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi]

Hello hi LFDRians

It's time for our new Lover of the Week and it seems like persistence paid of.  Just this time though.. Don't ask for anything I won't be able to or wanting to do πŸ˜›

1. He wants to be LOTW badly and has been persistently asking for it.

2. He wants to be LOTW badly and has been persistently asking for it.πŸ˜‰

3. He wants to be LOTW badly and has been persistently asking for it.πŸ˜›

4. He wants to be LOTW badly and has been persistently asking for it.πŸ˜†

Yes! It's none other than...

----------Congratulations you are the twentieth Lover of the week----------

Here's a sig for you... you can let all your friends know πŸ˜›

Siggy Credits-Sallu_Lover 

Here Are some questions to get you started!

Name:

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess

How I got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)

Fav videomix + maker (if any)

Fav Love Quote:

What do you like the most about LFDR forum:

There you go, you finally got the chance you've been asking for. Enjoy it to the fullest :)

Have fun,

Mahi
^ Dude, I think you're taking it way too seriously πŸ˜›
🀣 Congratulations sir jee..
Wowww😲
Congrats yaarπŸ‘

What forum is this anyway?  πŸ˜†

Congrats, Mr. Lover. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³

Originally posted by Dr3viL.

mod mystery can you make beautifulminds stop liking your posts.. whenever you try to give me a reality check she hits like.. not cool πŸ˜‘ ... anyway take what serious? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Well, last time I checked this was a free world, so unless since this morning that has changed, I cannot make anyone not like my or anyone's posts. It's an individual's own choice whether or not they wanna like anything.

Taking the whole LOTW too seriously. 
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Well, last time I checked this was a free world, so unless since this morning that has changed, I cannot make anyone not like my or anyone's posts. It's an individual's own choice whether or not they wanna like anything.

Taking the whole LOTW too seriously. 

@Bold-  🀣  🀣

Congrats Devil πŸ˜ˆ 
There are multiple meanings of free. I guess you're misunderstanding mine. The meaning I'm using it with definitely applies to the world (or most countries) we live in today πŸ˜›
Yes, I do believe that we live in a free world. Your and my idea of 'free' is a little different, I guess.  You can twist the word all you want. What's truly free? No rules? You can do whatever you want, kill whoever you want? With no consequences? That wouldn't be a world for people. It would be for animals.

Rules don't mean that we are controlled.  You don't have to deal with the banks. You can if you choose to. You don't have to use credit cards either.  There are different options for schooling, you can choose whichever one makes more sense to you. Same applies for food, dressing, and entertainment too.  Some people are truly unique and do very unique things. And if you don't, it's not because you can't, it's because you choose not to.

"Freedom of speech" is only to voice your opinion, which you have full right to. Slander, libel, obscenity, incitement, threats etc. are NOT freedom of speech. You have to remember that.

And me doing that wouldn't be anything but misuse of power, and that's something I do not approve of.  I will only ask people to leave or raise Warning Levels when they do something that doens't fall under the appropriate code of conduct and freedom of speech.