Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread - 40 : Updt: Pg 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

So anyone know at what time finally Nik and Rajeev slept ?? lolz...they were up until 3 am I guess...

Sorry I have no idea as I was not able to watch the live feed today. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread - 40 : Updt: Pg 1 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Mahek_No1

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

So anyone know at what time finally Nik and Rajeev slept ?? lolz...they were up until 3 am I guess...

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi hai ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamainchara01sarah75IBserenity-Chandramukhi-Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

<font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You guys, do you know which team won the task ??? I am trying to find out, but no luck !!!</font>

I thought I read somewhere that blue team won and some blue team members got hampers, I am not too sure as I have not seen the live feed

<font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Awww thanks Mahek. If it's true, dhinka chika Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> I wish I can say on your face to the loser team red especially Aasooka DeadDead</font>

U welcome!!!

I cant express how happy I am, I so did not want aashka to win.

Just hope it is true, kahin aisa na ho ke hamari khushi do pal ki hoo, lol

-Chandramukhi-

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi hai ROFL

Bhole Sacche!!!! my foot  DeadDead

Mahek_No1Nishita123

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

<font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You guys, do you know which team won the task ??? I am trying to find out, but no luck !!!</font>

I thought I read somewhere that blue team won and some blue team members got hampers, I am not too sure as I have not seen the live feed

Awww thanks Mahek. If it's true, dhinka chika Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dancing</font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> I wish I can say on your face to the loser team red especially Aasooka DeadDead</font>

U welcome!!!

I guess they won else why wud they get hampers??? Nik,Sana,Sapna and Imam got hampers it seems, if not for the task why wud they get?

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi haiROFL

Crying session, good job I missed it coz if I was watching her crying I would have smashed my laptop as I can no longer bear to see aashka.

And in the case of their filmy dialogues all I can do is LOL , not at all true.

SukhSandhusarah75

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

U welcome!!!

I guess they won else why wud they get hampers??? Nik,Sana,Sapna and Imam got hampers it seems, if not for the task why wud they get?

Never mind, kal pata chal jaye ga.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.