Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread - 40 : Updt: Pg 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 3 Page 154

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Hi guy's, how is everyone? Hug

I am a little late today, looks like I missed everything, all r asleep now in live feed.

You know what aashka has been coming in my dreams and giving me nightmares, I try to watch something else before going to sleep now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenShamainchara01abhay12InquisitivesoulbluerobinsimplypurpleNishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread - 40 : Updt: Pg 1 (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivapeople

Off topic (but nothing's going on anyway):

List 3 things that will surprise you, but could realistically happen.  I'll go first:

1. Rajev nominates Delnaaz.
2. Urvashi wins.
3. Two contestants actually become a romantic couple after the show.  - Which 2 are those Geek

3. Two contestants actually become a romantic couple after the show.  - Which 2 are those Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I am a little late today, looks like I missed everything, all r asleep now in live feed.

You know what aashka has been coming in my dreams and giving me nightmares, I try to watch something else before going to sleep now.

Hello Mahek!!!Hug

I hope you have missed the Aashka Nadi flooding part LOLLOL
LOL

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

Hello Mahek!!!Hug

I hope you have missed the Aashka Nadi flooding part LOLLOL
LOL

Yeah thank god I missed it LOL.

Yeh larki itna rooti hain that she is capable of bring a tsunami to the entire planet Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenpravalShamainchara01SukhSandhu

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Any one has any idea how the blue team won the task???

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Did the blue team win.  I didn't know there have won coz I have been to work and college all day got home at 9.30pm so missed all the live feed today.

If blue team have won then I am super happy!!

praval

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Did the blue team win.  I didn't know there have won coz I have been to work and college all day got home at 9.30pm so missed all the live feed today.

Yeah they won and they got hampers as well, nik,sana,sapna and Imam got hampers, and then there was some voting thing of most wanted and most unwanted in house, guess what Imam and Aashka got most votes for most unwanted in the house, Sapna may be got most wanted ( not sure) or may be all 3 got most unwanted, and now Imam and Sapna are selected for captaincy LOLLOL.

Too good options to vote this time, looking at the way Del and gang pissed of at Sapna LOLLOL

Aashka was aasoo bahaying for this reason, how can someone vote her as most unwanted in house vuuuhooo ye log kaise kar sakte hain , maine aaisa kya kiya hain!!!

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 04 December 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalMisfitSukhSandhuMahek_No1Saniya93fire_gun

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Yeah they won and they got hampers as well, nik,sana,sapna and Imam got hampers, and then there was some voting thing of most wanted and most unwanted in house, guess what Imam and Aashka got most votes for most unwanted in the house, Sapna may be got most wanted ( not sure) or may be all 3 got most unwanted, and now Imam and Sapna are selected for captaincy LOLLOL.

Too good options to vote this time, looking at the way Del and gang pissed of at Sapna LOLLOL

Aashka was aasoo bahaying for this reason, how can someone vote her as most unwanted in house vuuuhooo ye log kaise kar sakte hain, maine aaisa kya kiya hain!!!

I read about aashka being the most unliked member and starting laughing at work while on my break, everyone thought I was.  I loved it, can't believe that she does not know why she is the most disliked member.

Urvashi was not in the bottom, which is a tight slap on aashka's face LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab53uscgirlMisfitpriyakenpravalabhay12SukhSandhuShamainchara01InquisitivesoulIBserenitySaniya93fire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.