Live Discussion Thread - 40 : Updt: Pg 1 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Sorry I have no idea as I was not able to watch the live feed today. 😭

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi hai ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

<font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Awww thanks Mahek. If it's true, dhinka chika </font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font><font color="#6600CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> I wish I can say on your face to the loser team red especially Aasooka 🤢🤢</font>

U welcome!!!

I cant express how happy I am, I so did not want aashka to win.

Just hope it is true, kahin aisa na ho ke hamari khushi do pal ki hoo, lol
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi hai ðŸ¤£

Bhole Sacche!!!! my foot  🤢🤢
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

U welcome!!!

I cant express how happy I am, I so did not want aashka to win.

Just hope it is true, kahin aisa na ho ke hamari khushi do pal ki hoo, lol

I guess they won else why wud they get hampers??? Nik,Sana,Sapna and Imam got hampers it seems, if not for the task why wud they get?

Yeah didn't see you today, It was fun...Delnaz and aashka ka crying session...and delnaz was like hum bhole hai...man ke sachhe hai...itne shaane nahi hai🤣

Crying session, good job I missed it coz if I was watching her crying I would have smashed my laptop as I can no longer bear to see aashka.

And in the case of their filmy dialogues all I can do is 😆 , not at all true.
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

I guess they won else why wud they get hampers??? Nik,Sana,Sapna and Imam got hampers it seems, if not for the task why wud they get?

Never mind, kal pata chal jaye ga.

OH god!!They remind me of juhia last year😆

Yaar plzz anyone upload video of sana &vishal from today live feed i just read it he agian kissed her i read in update from 6:30pm 4th december live feed. Plzzz if anyone record it plzz post i want to see others reactions lol.
Ok I am going now, need to sleep, it is 1.30am here in UK.

Will see u guys tomorrow inshallah.
I won't be updating much of the morning after the wake up alarm so please do update if anything interesting happens.