Page   of 2

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
sorry bt I dont agree with u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseTina2603aliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sorry I disagree.. I feel the show is getting more and more interesting concepts day by day!! Please don't call it a boring show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603aliya_begh

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
If there is a show presently in television which is far from boring, its ARJUN...
The only show which doesnt allow me to blink my eyes or change  channels...I dont use the remote when i watch Arjun...The cases, the storyline and the way it is executed is so unique and refreshing...it has a whole new feel to it and has set a high standard for itself and for television in general...

Yes Riya's death is a loss to the show...and i really miss her and ARIYA but i am sure CVs will do their best to bring back that factor into the show soon...And i am prepared to wait for it because this show is worth all the wait...
I love this show and will remain hooked to it no matter what...
So dont call it boring...just keep aside RIya's exit and think rationally without bias, i guess you will agree too!

PS: no offence meant...its just my POV and i am posting this only because u asked for it...otherwise, all have their own opinions and are free to think whatever they feel like...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603Love_Arniealiya_begh

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u Arjun is best showSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603aliya_begh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.