Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

qsc12345678

qsc12345678

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I think that the show is getting boring day by day. I just don't feel like watching it anymore... 
What do you guys think? 

I think they should get a replacement for sana as riya. I don't think that I will be able take a new character for Arjun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Please dont call Arjun (show) boring... the crime concepts are mostly thriller to watch moreover, even for a moment when female lead isnt present the show's pretty interesting. I'm sure they had been adding everyones past for this particular reasonTongue

Some episodes are definitely a high one, but some wont be well all of them cant be the BEST episodes right?

From my POV the directors are making us forget, i.e. giving us some space and time to forget Riya.. little they know that it would never happen (sad)

I hope just like you said, they should get a Female Lead in the show even if she isnt paired with any of the ETFians I want a Female Lead just to boss around ROFL or just as a female presence is neededLOL

The show is definitely not boring but its lacking the female essence! Thats it! and in terms of Arjun's mind omg he did lack a little in the episode where it was a ONE MAN SHOW for Arjun! (I agree they shouldn't have shown him lack his presence of mind, but you see some people act faster well their brain acts faster when its in a TEAM. They feel more responsible..) Even if this happened I would still say it shouldn't have but I still love ARJUN for his implusive, intense, and rapid behaviourWink

P.S I don't know how many of you would agree with me!!! I wanted add more but have no timeUnhappy sadly g2g...

And I heartily apologize if I unintentionally said something wrong...

@qsc12345678 I don't mean to hurt you by this reply but I think this was needed sorry if you dont agree with me!

-Shru

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2ValleryRosejemiiMG2507.9.Sara.9.ArieltabikaamchorniluvzindagiArjunkibehenSandy914-Lila-kgmuGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94samiya.059arrylinevidya.anandTina2603aliya_begh_TaNi_

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, i cna't agree with you!! It is not boring because there is no female lead in the show.. it is borning(sometimes for me) because of story telling by arjun, he predicts more than investigation and getting proofs.. and missing fun part in show

But I like this show very much.. this is something different and doing well with out female lead.. actually PH is giving enough time to us to adjust with riya's death.. it is good.. and more over i don't want it to be a romantic serial(please don't throw cheppal and eggs at me), wants to see as a pure Crime thriller..

Other than that  I do miss riya..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2ValleryRose-Lila-_TaNi_vidya.anand

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
For me, this show hasn't been boring; and trust me, I get bored easily. Although I was heartbroken when Riya died, it was best for Sana and the team. Everything about Arjun k eeps me locked in,I don't watch it as a mindless show. I actually do try to figure things out and pay attention to each little thing that happens [my family would say that I drive them crazy. lol] Just because, Sana is not a part of the show anymore doesn't mean that it's not interesting anymore. After Sana's exit, I have seen more of the team bonding and their feelings, rather than just fun and jokes. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2ValleryRoseluvzindagi-Lila-kgmuvidya.anand_TaNi_Tina2603

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
a big no n how dare u call arjun show boring

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2_TaNi_Tina2603vidya.anand

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Boring????????????? No way dear..
But, I can understand. Everybody has a right to have their opinion.. I don't want to force anything on you. Would love to see a female lead soon. But, it's okay. I love the show as it is.. no matter what!

Moreover.. Riya is dead and you will have to accept that. Bringing her back would be illogical, stupid and totally humiliating for a show like Arjun. It isn't some Ekta Kapoor show, where dead people just pop out of nowhere giving illogical reasons for the revival of the character!

Edited by ValleryRose - 05 December 2012 at 5:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi-Lila-funkyliciousTina2603vidya.anand_TaNi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
for me either, it's not boring
it's one of the only serials worth watching in SP, atleast for meWink
N i accept that sometimes we miss Riya a lot, or even a female presence
But the crime plot, and the other characters are awesome...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose-Lila-vidya.anand_TaNi_

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Jab tak hot hot ACPs hai yeh show boring kaise hosakta hai..lagta hai tumne''ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAUTE"ko dhiyaan se nahi dekhaWinkcheck him out onceLOLphir toh tum arjun dreamland me milogiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRose-Lila-vidya.anand_TaNi_Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.