Bade Acche Laggte Hai

new OS "kya kuchh ghante jindgi badlenge" (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farwasneha

cuteee

Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new OS "kya kuchh ghante jindgi badlenge" (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

Hospital main itna kuch ????? kya kya soch te rehete ho tum yaar tusi great ho yaar, very nice

are main to kahin aurWink le jake ye scene create krna chahti thi pr ye dono hospital pahonch gye to main kya karuTongue

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ROFLThank you ,Thank you Veenadi.My wish kar diya aur apne surprise kar diya.But konsi nayi baath hain. Tussi great ho na.
I am happy  that I requested the right person , who came out with such a super howlarious OS.Thanx once again .You made my day and...night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

awesum di Clap

SmileHug

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

ROFLThank you ,Thank you Veenadi.My wish kar diya aur apne surprise kar diya.But konsi nayi baath hain. Tussi great ho na.
I am happy  that I requested the right person , who came out with such a super howlarious OS.Thanx once again .You made my day and...night.

aaah...kab se wait kar rhi thi yar is cmmnt ka...ab  perfect hai...SmileHug

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena23

Originally posted by sahana747

aaah...kab se wait kar rhi thi yar is cmmnt ka...ab  perfect hai...SmileHug

Sorry dear,I got the OS thread now only.The list was playing hide and seek yaar.

veena23

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
tooo gud dhi.. tooo gud :)

veena23

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wow Yaar veena i just loved to reading this hayyy kya likha hai mano jaise RaYa k hi liye ban ho... even show copied ur words... " main toh apni jaan bacha raha tha" hayyy Ram ji ka bas naam hi kafi hai madhhose hone k liye... so cute Os yaar... dil khus ho gaya padh k...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.