Diya Aur Baati Hum

So ...I have to break my silence! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Dear Erum...!!

My sincere apologies,...!! 

As I mentioned before, my exams are going on, without getting 5.5 CGP, and pass all 5 with minimum C is a must. So am unable to participate...!

And I am the first student of my guide, so I am establishing a new research lab! and more...! 
So my responsibilities are more, I need more than a serial to keep my hopes high! I hope everyone in forum would understand me...!

I have started reading novels, and planning to start painting after my vacation in Dec end...!

I have participated in banner contest and used to reply in all voting if I am around...!!
And I have sent entries to forum member awards!

Everyone, please pardon me for not being around, or missing your valuable threads n comments...!!

and Erum, please note that many of the forum members are not students of below 25! Most are very busy people., as i mentioned you can see them opening threads, n discussing, participation or contests may not interest them since that needs more time...!

including me, people get busy at times, so please don't taje this to heart, even you are busy! yeah at times its hard when our hard work get no attention as we expect. But I think we should have more of discussions and GOTW and similar threads which would entertain the forum more!

Cheers,
Vishnu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizak-Anaya-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So ...I have to break my silence! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizak

erum is good that sometimesu should break ur silence...Sleepy... But all the contests are are at the end of the year where most of the members are busy with their exams...Dead or new year eve Dancing but will try to participate in whatever I canThumbs Up

Fizak, exams at the end of yr..doesnt yr end in june? or April in India?Confused.and new yrs eve i understand thts the reason i posted the contest since NOVEMBER..so tht you can have ample time for preparationOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizakvish.naren

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry, but I'm so busy...I have exams now here .
Anyhow when I hear competitions I feel solo excited but what can I do...I the contest with the vms and all I so wanted to participate but dec 5th deadline was way too early and I even wrote that.
Secondly since I am so inactive,I barely know the members here so I cannot vote for any one.
I can understand ur frustration and will try to participate as in am going on vacation from the 15th.

vish.naren-Anaya-

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Originally posted by Fizak

erum is good that sometimesu should break ur silence...Sleepy... But all the contests are are at the end of the year where most of the members are busy with their exams...Dead or new year eve Dancing but will try to participate in whatever I canThumbs Up

Fizak, exams at the end of yr..doesnt yr end in june? or April in India?Confused.and new yrs eve i understand thts the reason i posted the contest since NOVEMBER..so tht you can have ample time for preparationOuch

ur right year end either in june or april in India...but not for weird persons like me...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Though I am not an activeee on DABH forum , I manage to make sigs and take part in all sig contests.
I see many school have exams before chirstmas but in our school we get nov and dec holidays , So I am all free.I took participate in what ever I could=D

vish.naren-Anaya-

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
so srry erum
m on training these dayz so hardly getting time but if u extending the date a li'l bit i'll send u my entry :)

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I already did participate in that award thing, but don't expect me to take it seriously.

Edited by Superman. - 07 December 2012 at 12:28pm

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i will try...Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top