IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viewobs

Thats true

Ella == Hanna
Sanjana == Spencer
Vinnie == Aria + Emily

Come to think of it, she even looks a bit like Lucy Hale (Aria).
And She is even going to have a crush on her teacher.

About the camera and cinematography and such,
I agree. But I guess since its a 4 per week show, the budget is less for camera effects.
I wish Sanjana was seen as bit more academic, Here Sanju and Ella dress almost the same

Lets see how they go with the story.

@Bold: So true. I just wish they change the story line. As if it keeps on going this way many people are going to get bored of it. And the CVs will prove correct the thinking of some people that Indian Serials are the copy of Foreign shows. :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BFF is so much lyk PLL (Page 5)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yh it soo much like PLL But i havent watch all epis so  i wont compare these two shows but PLL is Amazinggg ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

mahi_091

mahi_091

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I think Professor Anu might be related to Varun Ermm

And Vinni is actually falling for the professor... Just like Aria and Ezra Tongue

I wonder who would Caleb, Tobby and Wren be Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuAwesomeSauce.

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts...It seems like an Indian adaptation of PLL with some more masala.

It only seems like they took Emily out of the equation may be bcoz Indian viewers wont accept a lesbian character.

So this far:

Vinnie: Aria (coz she's fida on her teacher...), but she befrended sum1 else (like Mona in PLL) so also a bit of Hanna

Ella- Hanna

Sanjana: Spencer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshumjht_oneAwesomeSauce.

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Exactly my thoughts...It seems like an Indian adaptation of PLL with some more masala.

It only seems like they took Emily out of the equation may be bcoz Indian viewers wont accept a lesbian character.

So this far:

Vinnie: Aria (coz she's fida on her teacher...), but she befrended sum1 else (like Mona in PLL) so also a bit of Hanna

Ella- Hanna

Sanjana: Spencer

so true sehar i think its really difficult to accept anything homosexual...especially lesos

dhaakshusehar mehrotra

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree. However modern we become, it will not be accepted by the Indian viewership. So hence, the small change. Other wise, it's the exact copy! :]

dhaakshusehar mehrotra

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Yeah 
It totally is like PLL
Just the Indian version of PLL
But u know its not that bad

ShaReYam

Groupbie

ShaReYam

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
It Is A PLL Copy No Doubt!
Cinevistaas Best Shows Till Date Are Dil Mil Gaye, D3 Dil Dostii Dance & Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.??????????
Best Friends Forever Is Thriller Show But A Copy & Won't Be Successful Because We People Watch More Of International Shows Rather Than Indian.
BTW No Offence

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.