Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan always loved Jassi (Page 2)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

agreed i mean how can she ask arman in todays episode that cant they stay back a little more ,i mean where is the jassi we know good that arman told her clearly that jassi would never say like that

that jassi dies long back when she transformed herself to jessica and did all that modelling,now i have no consideration for jassi ,i just watch for arman-jassi jodi

Me too. Jassi died the day she wore that yellow saree.

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
ya... i love the way armu always says that jessica reminds him of jassi. its sooo cute. and i jus loved the scene when he yelled at jessica cuz of the photo on the 10thWink
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

well I like Jassi as Jessica so I'll be kinda disappointed when she transforms back

I hope it's only temporary cuz all the viewers have waited such a long time for her to transform and now if she changes again...I dunno

it will be pointless

so I hope it's only temporary

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I hope that she will not go back to her old clothes but definitely to her old personality where she was a bit more lovely and not full of hatred and meaness.
sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I hope Jessica does not start wearing those big glasses of hers.  And please.....I don't want her bangs back.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sulochana

I hope Jessica does not start wearing those big glasses of hers.  And please.....I don't want her bangs back.

That's so true. I kind like the slim ones she wears, but she seems to like the big black ones more.

Why is that?Confused

I mean the point is that she accepts her true identity by admiting that she is Jassi not Jessica, but she can keep the looks right.....???!!!  or do you guys disagree......?Smile

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilingstar3

yeahhh

jassi's character ugh she's just confusedConfused

but i'm just trying to point out that armaan always loved jassi but he and his heart were never willing to admit it until it was too late

I TOTALLY agree.Clap
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by smilingstar3

Mallika is dumb. She should realize that the person she is chasing after will never be hers...

Armaan was NEVER Mallika's

Armaan never had true feelings for Mallika the way he had feelings for JassiEmbarrassed

Now Jassi had always thought that Mallika and Armaan loved eachother and she didn't want to interfereConfused

It was armaan who always wanted to be with jassi even when he didn't have feelings for herWacko

or perhaps he did but he didn't understand themConfused

so basically mallika never had armaan it was just her zidAngry

jassi and armaan loved eachother even when it didn't seem like it. armaan probably always loved jassi but was never able to understand his feelings...Heart

Now Mallika is being dumb when she knows that he doesn't love her...he truely loves Jassi and she loves him back.Hug

So basically what I think is that the moment Armaan saw Jassi his insides and emotions were filled with...Dead Ugh...or "What have I gotten my self into?"

But I think also he had some attraction torwards Jassi without actually realizing it. I think that when they were together he thought this was all a game to get Gulmohar but then slowly he began to realize how much Jassi meant to him.HeartBroken Heart

But not really. I think he probably had feelings of compassion torwards Jassi but he just pushed them away.

When Purab and Jassi got engaged it was jealously...not becuz she was going away from the company but becuz she was going away from him...he didn't want to admit those feelingsOuch

But then when she totally left him...he realized...he realized his TRUE LOVE FOR JASSI!!!Cry

Poor Guy

And now it's just WOWClapEmbarrassed

just my thoughts

Let me know what you think!!

I totally agree with you!!!! But I think I am also eligible for ArmaanEmbarrassed!!!! He is so cute and sexyEmbarrassed!!!! I burst to tears when he was cryingCry!!! I couldn't stand to see tears coming down his gorgeous eyes!!!!Cry

Go to top