smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mallika is dumb. She should realize that the person she is chasing after will never be hers...

Armaan was NEVER Mallika's

Armaan never had true feelings for Mallika the way he had feelings for Jassi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now Jassi had always thought that Mallika and Armaan loved eachother and she didn't want to interfere๐Ÿ˜•

It was armaan who always wanted to be with jassi even when he didn't have feelings for her

or perhaps he did but he didn't understand them๐Ÿ˜•

so basically mallika never had armaan it was just her zid๐Ÿ˜ก

jassi and armaan loved eachother even when it didn't seem like it. armaan probably always loved jassi but was never able to understand his feelings...โค๏ธ

Now Mallika is being dumb when she knows that he doesn't love her...he truely loves Jassi and she loves him back.๐Ÿค—

So basically what I think is that the moment Armaan saw Jassi his insides and emotions were filled with...๐Ÿคข Ugh...or "What have I gotten my self into?"

But I think also he had some attraction torwards Jassi without actually realizing it. I think that when they were together he thought this was all a game to get Gulmohar but then slowly he began to realize how much Jassi meant to him.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

But not really. I think he probably had feelings of compassion torwards Jassi but he just pushed them away.

When Purab and Jassi got engaged it was jealously...not becuz she was going away from the company but becuz she was going away from him...he didn't want to admit those feelings

But then when she totally left him...he realized...he realized his TRUE LOVE FOR JASSI!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Poor Guy

And now it's just WOW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

just my thoughts

Let me know what you think!!

Edited by smilingstar3 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
So there is one post for Jassi is the dumpest and there is one topic that starts off with Mallika is dumb.  Jassi is dump and Mallika is dumb...thus Armaan deserves Jprasad who won't confuse him.  ๐Ÿ˜›  except when she reverts to alter ego...errrr confused ego Deeya Singh....  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whatever....I hate Jassi...she doesn't deserve Purab OR Armaan! ๐Ÿ˜•

I do not like Mallika's character, but Rakshanda's brilliant portrayal creates empathy in my heart....in my opinion, she is the BEST ACTRESS on the showw!!!!
mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

So there is one post for Jassi is the dumpest and there is one topic that starts off with Mallika is dumb.  Jassi is dump and Mallika is dumb...thus Armaan deserves Jprasad who won't confuse him.  ๐Ÿ˜›  except when she reverts to alter ego...errrr confused ego Deeya Singh....  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey JP hmmm.... You both will make a good jodi! ๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: krangara

Whatever....I hate Jassi...she doesn't deserve Purab OR Armaan! ๐Ÿ˜• 

I agree the way Jassi's character is shaping up now... I am beginning to hate her.

I mean see how the directors can make you like or dislike some characters. I used to admire Jassi a lot because of her simplicity, honesty and being an excellent woman!

But now I hate nobody more than her. ๐Ÿ˜ก

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agreed i mean how can she ask arman in todays episode that cant they stay back a little more ,i mean where is the jassi we know good that arman told her clearly that jassi would never say like that

that jassi dies long back when she transformed herself to jessica and did all that modelling,now i have no consideration for jassi ,i just watch for arman-jassi jodi

smilingstar3 thumbnail

yeahhh

jassi's character ugh she's just confused๐Ÿ˜•

but i'm just trying to point out that armaan always loved jassi but he and his heart were never willing to admit it until it was too late

vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

agreed i mean how can she ask arman in todays episode that cant they stay back a little more ,i mean where is the jassi we know good that arman told her clearly that jassi would never say like that

that jassi dies long back when she transformed herself to jessica and did all that modelling,now i have no consideration for jassi ,i just watch for arman-jassi jodi

Me too. Jassi died the day she wore that yellow saree.
april_angel thumbnail
ya... i love the way armu always says that jessica reminds him of jassi. its sooo cute. and i jus loved the scene when he yelled at jessica cuz of the photo on the 10th๐Ÿ˜‰
smilingstar3 thumbnail

well I like Jassi as Jessica so I'll be kinda disappointed when she transforms back

I hope it's only temporary cuz all the viewers have waited such a long time for her to transform and now if she changes again...I dunno

it will be pointless

so I hope it's only temporary