India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan always loved Jassi

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Mallika is dumb. She should realize that the person she is chasing after will never be hers...

Armaan was NEVER Mallika's

Armaan never had true feelings for Mallika the way he had feelings for JassiEmbarrassed

Now Jassi had always thought that Mallika and Armaan loved eachother and she didn't want to interfereConfused

It was armaan who always wanted to be with jassi even when he didn't have feelings for herWacko

or perhaps he did but he didn't understand themConfused

so basically mallika never had armaan it was just her zidAngry

jassi and armaan loved eachother even when it didn't seem like it. armaan probably always loved jassi but was never able to understand his feelings...Heart

Now Mallika is being dumb when she knows that he doesn't love her...he truely loves Jassi and she loves him back.Hug

So basically what I think is that the moment Armaan saw Jassi his insides and emotions were filled with...Dead Ugh...or "What have I gotten my self into?"

But I think also he had some attraction torwards Jassi without actually realizing it. I think that when they were together he thought this was all a game to get Gulmohar but then slowly he began to realize how much Jassi meant to him.HeartBroken Heart

But not really. I think he probably had feelings of compassion torwards Jassi but he just pushed them away.

When Purab and Jassi got engaged it was jealously...not becuz she was going away from the company but becuz she was going away from him...he didn't want to admit those feelingsOuch

But then when she totally left him...he realized...he realized his TRUE LOVE FOR JASSI!!!Cry

Poor Guy

And now it's just WOWClapEmbarrassed

just my thoughts

Let me know what you think!!

Edited by smilingstar3 - 11 May 2005 at 2:31pm

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with ya
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
So there is one post for Jassi is the dumpest and there is one topic that starts off with Mallika is dumb.  Jassi is dump and Mallika is dumb...thus Armaan deserves Jprasad who won't confuse him.  Tongue  except when she reverts to alter ego...errrr confused ego Deeya Singh....  Embarrassed
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Whatever....I hate Jassi...she doesn't deserve Purab OR Armaan! Confused

I do not like Mallika's character, but Rakshanda's brilliant portrayal creates empathy in my heart....in my opinion, she is the BEST ACTRESS on the showw!!!!
mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

So there is one post for Jassi is the dumpest and there is one topic that starts off with Mallika is dumb.  Jassi is dump and Mallika is dumb...thus Armaan deserves Jprasad who won't confuse him.  Tongue  except when she reverts to alter ego...errrr confused ego Deeya Singh....  Embarrassed

Hey JP hmmm.... You both will make a good jodi! Smile Good luck! Wink

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

Whatever....I hate Jassi...she doesn't deserve Purab OR Armaan! Confused 

I agree the way Jassi's character is shaping up now... I am beginning to hate her.

I mean see how the directors can make you like or dislike some characters. I used to admire Jassi a lot because of her simplicity, honesty and being an excellent woman!

But now I hate nobody more than her. Angry

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

agreed i mean how can she ask arman in todays episode that cant they stay back a little more ,i mean where is the jassi we know good that arman told her clearly that jassi would never say like that

that jassi dies long back when she transformed herself to jessica and did all that modelling,now i have no consideration for jassi ,i just watch for arman-jassi jodi

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

yeahhh

jassi's character ugh she's just confusedConfused

but i'm just trying to point out that armaan always loved jassi but he and his heart were never willing to admit it until it was too late

Go to top