The Serial

Hi :D and Confusion :/

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Mehak..

..Mehak..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hello people :) its my first post on this forum! :) So beforing starting I wanna introduce myself to you people! Big smile I'm Mehak. :)
I actually have some questions going on in my mind so I though to ask you people. Question no. one) Is Raj and Pooja are together offscreen? Or have they broken up? Because they are not together in the show.
Question no. two) Is Souyma is dating someone in her real life? Or the boy who play his BF is her real BF offscreen as well?
Question no three) Is Karan is only responsible for his breakup with Kittu?
I'm done with my questions. :) I hope to get some answers and some good friends :D
TC
Mehak Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi :D and Confusion :/" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Hi and welcome to the forum Mehak. These questions should be asked in the Help Desk. I'll have them merged or posted there if possible. Thanks

Channel V DT

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
@mahak hey hi welcome to the forum..and abt the questions u askd what i would like 2 say that is the story is not entirely true but a bit scripted too!!!!!!

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Hello people :) its my first post on this forum! :) So beforing starting I wanna introduce myself to you people! Big smile I'm Mehak. :) <--- Hii.. Embarrassed Welcome to the forum..

I actually have some questions going on in my mind so I though to ask you people.
Question no. one) Is Raj and Pooja are together offscreen? Or have they broken up? Because they are not together in the show. <---They are very much together.. In the show this the phase before they got into a relationship.. About Raj having a live-in girlfriend.. That is i guess the scripted bit!

Question no. two) Is Souyma is dating someone in her real life? Or the boy who play his BF is her real BF offscreen as well? <---As far as i know she's not dating! Tongue

Question no three) Is Karan is only responsible for his breakup with Kittu? <-- Now that's the difficult one! LOL None of us know what actually went wrong b/w the couple.. And I guess they don't have any intention of revealing either! Tongue We don't even know how much truth there is to what they showed, ie. it being Karan's decision.. Cuz kk2 have always said to the media it was a mutual decision!! LOL

I'm done with my questions. :) I hope to get some answers and some good friends :D
TC
Mehak Wink

Edited by -sanju- - 05 December 2012 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sapphire--AAKMH2shibz

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hi Mehak,

Welcome to TS Forum. I have seen your questions/queries have been answered by the forum members therefore will be closing this thread.

In future, post all your questions in the The Serial Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! and someone will try and help you as soon as possible.

Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.