:.Punar Vivah Member Of The Year Competition.:

Posted: 11 years ago

Member Of The Year Competition

Me and my creative idea is just something hard to compete with. So I though of this competition after watching Student of the Year, loved that movie. Anyways moving on this competition is for all Punar Vivah Forum Members, everyone will be playing but one will hold the title of Member of the Year.

This competition is divided into 3 rounds everything about Punar Vivah.

Round 1 _ will be how big of a Punar Vivah fan are you, here you will be given riddle about Punar Vivah and you will have to give an answer. (SEE PAGE 8)

Round 2 _ will be well you know this Punar Vivah Forum, you will be given clue about certain topics here, and you will have to answer by given the name of the topics.

Round 3 _ will be how well you know your fellow Punar Vivah friends, you will be given description on members, and you have to say who they are.

So you will start off my giving me your name if you will like to play.

Adding more to this event, you will be given a special gift to flaunt your status of being the winner. But first you will have to follow the rules of this game.

> Rule # 1 

Deeps Order: Please lets have an healthy competition, No bashing. I know my darlings don't disobey an order.

> Rule # 2

If you have an answer, then please don't post it here PM it to me @ Amanda_18.

> Rule # 3

When your answer has been sent to me via PM, you should come back here and post a reply saying you have answered already.

> Rule # 4 

The time you sent off your PM to you and time you post a reply in this thread saying you have answer must be exact or around 5 ' 20 mins later.

> Rule # 5 

Please follow all the rules.

If you are playing this game, I would prefer if your answers stay to your self, Of course I don't have problem with you sharing your answer but you help someone and they win, I am sorry, at least I warned you.  

The winner of this competition will be chosen, after all rounds have been answered and the first person in the top 5 of all the Rounds will be the winner.

When I will be posting up these rounds that will be a mystery, so that means keep a very close eye on me and this thread. 

Any questions, feel free to ask me @ Amanda_18

This is a competition for one title Member of the Year, who will be the one at the end of this year to flaunt that title in he/she sig. box, only time will tell.

Only thing will be against everyone that is Time.

Will shall be meeting soon..😉
xoxo
Mandie
Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
Cool competition!!!
I will surely try to participate!!
nice competition
this should be a sticky topic
J.M.Singh _ Yes, Deeps will be sticky in this...
Originally posted by pickachu

Cool competition!!!
I will surely try to participate!!

Please participate...😊
Very interesting. I will try my hand
Wonderful competition! I will try to participate 😊Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago
SAB...
I wanna participate... 😃
this would be fun... 😃
Me in Me in...
nice compettion ammy...

add me...