Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Member Of The Year Competition

Me and my creative idea is just something hard to compete with. So I though of this competition after watching Student of the Year, loved that movie. Anyways moving on this competition is for all Punar Vivah Forum Members, everyone will be playing but one will hold the title of Member of the Year.

This competition is divided into 3 rounds everything about Punar Vivah.

Round 1 _ will be how big of a Punar Vivah fan are you, here you will be given riddle about Punar Vivah and you will have to give an answer. (SEE PAGE 8)

Round 2 _ will be well you know this Punar Vivah Forum, you will be given clue about certain topics here, and you will have to answer by given the name of the topics.

Round 3 _ will be how well you know your fellow Punar Vivah friends, you will be given description on members, and you have to say who they are.

So you will start off my giving me your name if you will like to play.

Adding more to this event, you will be given a special gift to flaunt your status of being the winner. But first you will have to follow the rules of this game.

> Rule # 1 

Deeps Order: Please lets have an healthy competition, No bashing. I know my darlings don't disobey an order.

> Rule # 2

If you have an answer, then please don't post it here PM it to me @ Amanda_18.

> Rule # 3

When your answer has been sent to me via PM, you should come back here and post a reply saying you have answered already.

> Rule # 4 

The time you sent off your PM to you and time you post a reply in this thread saying you have answer must be exact or around 5 ' 20 mins later.

> Rule # 5 

Please follow all the rules.

If you are playing this game, I would prefer if your answers stay to your self, Of course I don't have problem with you sharing your answer but you help someone and they win, I am sorry, at least I warned you.  

The winner of this competition will be chosen, after all rounds have been answered and the first person in the top 5 of all the Rounds will be the winner.

When I will be posting up these rounds that will be a mystery, so that means keep a very close eye on me and this thread. 

Any questions, feel free to ask me @ Amanda_18

This is a competition for one title Member of the Year, who will be the one at the end of this year to flaunt that title in he/she sig. box, only time will tell.

Only thing will be against everyone that is Time.

Will shall be meeting soon..Wink
xoxo
Mandie

Edited by Amanda_18 - 15 December 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaQarennasimonaetPopo..LovelyDreamer.DeepaavengPooja_11-Deepzz--VishaD-ApoorvaFan-enchanted-Priyyankasmiley20ksfan2KS1000FireLordPhoenixleenukiguruuluvmg--Iqra---AarYaholic-lulujjjjMalika_ZL_KhanaanyakunatTahitien-moonmaneet_forever9anu93Abby-GC-Crazymaha9ana56ilovepyaarSaraliciousArYa_crazyluvgmsRk-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..pickachugafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish-RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":.Punar Vivah Member Of The Year Competition.:" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Cool competition!!!
I will surely try to participate!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetSpunkyTigress.King-Of-Kings

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice competition
this should be a sticky topic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigresspickachu

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
J.M.Singh _ Yes, Deeps will be sticky in this...

pickachu.King-Of-Kings

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Cool competition!!!
I will surely try to participate!!

Please participate...Smile

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Very interesting. I will try my hand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigress

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i ll try to partiicpate

SpunkyTigressmaneet_forever9

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Wonderful competition! I will try to participate Smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 04 December 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigress

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.