Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aashaka

Goldie

aashaka

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
why have they changed the story of Lord Ganesha's birth...?????Confused

The story is that Parvati wanted a guard so that no 1, not even Mahadev cud enter the bathroom when she's taking a bath... many of the ganas and prets let Mahadev enter and Parvati was angry with this thing.
She then created Ganesh and ordered him that no1 should enter the room until and unless she tells him or comes out of the bathroom.

Shiv comes, tries to go inside and Ganesh refuses.. they have an argument then a fight, leading to Ganesha's head being chopped off by Mahadev.
Parvati seeing this gets furious and takes her Aadi shakti roop, orders Mahadev to bring Ganesh back to life. Mahadev says that he cant attach the same head and orders nandi to bring the head of the baby whose mom is sleeping while not facing her baby. they search the whole world nd finds an elephants baby in such a manner so they bring that head.
Mahadev attaches the elephant's baby head and Ganesh comes back to life.

AND THEN ALL THE DEVIS AND DEVTAS SHOWERS THEIR BLESSINGS ON GANESHA AND GIVES HIM ALL KINDS OF POWERS...

NOT AT HIS BIRTH LIKE THEY SHOWED IN THE SHOW...

im confused as to y they changed the story completely...!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77ritika06TimenTIMEagainGopikaaAcid_Queen.Vrish.--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ganesha's birth story.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
evn i though this ws d story..this is wht i hv heard n seen in other mytho shows related to Lord Ganesh's birth...i hv no idea wht is bein shown in DKDM nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Because this show likes to show things in their own perspective. They can change what they want and when they want. think of this as ent show thats what i decided to do a long time back..when they showed sati as weak n human

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06sanju01Nikki_Titli

aashaka

Goldie

aashaka

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
well, i think that when u deal with stories and legends related to God, u shld stick with the true story. im not saying all the time, but the important parts like the birth of Ganesha, or y Goddess Kali's tongue is out...

U cant always take the benefit of doubt in religious shows...

I love DKDM... Im a Shiv Bhakt... thats y i think it hurts the most when the show doesn't stick to the true story... 
Im nt denying that the birth scene was not good or something.. i found it very cute...  im only saying, that with regards to the birth of Ganesha... u shld stick to the true story,,, and can play with creativity in some other story or legend...

I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06IntrepidaNikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@aashka there are many stories regarding Ganeshas birth,the one where Mahadev beheads Ganesha is not the only one,although its the most popular one
the Cvs here are following a version as per the Ganesha Purana where little Vinayak gets blessings before he is beheaded
as told to me by minakshi-he is annoted Ganapati once he is given an elephants head by Shiva
what they are showing isnt exactly wrong-its just another version

and about the beheading sequence that is to happen when Mahadev returns-that is yet to happen
and as per the spoilers the little boy still has to face Mahadevs anger,so i am guessing thats where the guarding story enters
lets wait and watch the story has just started before passing opinions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06mnx12.Vrish.Nikki_Titli

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Shruti

So what's the story where Vinayak doesn't block his father from getting home?

Normally, while everyone sympathizes w/ Vinayak and even hate Shiva for beheading him, at least Mahadev had a good rationale: this person from nowhere was blocking him from entering his own home, and refusing to hear reason (well, there they could have made allowance for the fact that he was a kid).  Yeah, it's extreme that after he routs all the devas and ganas, while he's battling Vishnu, Shiva beheads him from behind.  But here too, one can at least rationalize it that losing to a kid made everyone lose their mind, and they ganged up on him and killed him by crook.

But in this story, everybody has gotten to see Vinayak and welcome him.  Now, if Shiva goes on to behead him, it'll be irrational.  At least, in the above case, he had a rational, if arguable, reason for beheading him, but here, he won't have any.  Unless they show him beheading Vinayak by accident, which too is there in some accounts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
The cvs always try to justify Mahadev and prove him to be right.I am sure they are going to show something like Ganesha behaved badly and rudely with Mahadev so Mahadev was forced to behead him.We shouldn't forget that in this show parvati and kartikeya have been shown in poor light in order to show Mahadev greater than them.So during this incident they might show our ganapati bappa in poor light just to justify this action of Mahadev.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain.Vrish.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I am guessing the little guy will refuse to let mahadev in citing that he doesnt know him
Since yesterday he promised to protect parvati i guess that part of the story will remain intact,most likely i think little Vinayak wont belive sny of the devi detas and ganas and wont let mahadev in
But whatever the situation,this kiddo is cute!!!hiw can someone even think if beheading him?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.