WU Episode #26

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #26

Angad, Lucky and Jugnu at teastall' Jugnu asks whether P will actually wear the sari and meet K.. Angad denies and says K will be left waiting for her.. P will never go' suddenly he spots Rolli and P in pink sari coming out of GH' Angad is stunned' he says on the train, P was pretending to be decent ' and now see, P's marriage is fixed with another boy but here she is going to meet K' Jugnu asks Angad what politics you are doing' Angad explains and says that P's marriage is fixed with some boy'  but K does not know this, he thinks that P is madly in love with him' Let K fan the flames of love.. one day when this girl flies away, his heart will burn in pieces. .. then I will be happy.. Jugnu asks Angad, then what about yr revenge on the girl'  Angad says my revenge will be complete when her marriage will break' one arrow and two targets' he tells the others that K should see P in the sari, but they should not be allowed to meet and speak.. only then the truth will be hidden and K's love will grow'

Meanwhile, P, Rolli and Adr reach the restaurant' Adr tells the Manager that they require table for four' but Rolli overrules him and says let P and Nitin talk to each other alone '

P goes alone to the table and sits ' Rolli and Adr move to another table outside ' P looks around worriedly' Adr orders cold coffee for the three of them' K, T and C come into restaurant' K wearing bright yellow jacket over the purple shirt'they look around for P.. finally Tunna spots her' K looks at P and is transfixed' he he he music' C tells K to go and meet her' K says not yet, let P wait for some more time... waiting will make her love me more.. he tells C to go and give flowers to P.. C goes.. he calls P bhabhiji and gives her the flowers, grinning broadly' tells her that bhaiya will be here soon'he goes away'  P looks more anxious'

K and Tunna outside the restaurant' K says see, this proves that P loves me' she wore the sari I gave her' T accepts.. C joins them saying that the gave the flowers.. K tells them to wait outside and goes in to meet P' Angad and friends turn up and ask whats going on' T informs that P is in the restaurant and K gone in to meet her.. Angad says that he too wants to see this' goes into restaurant'

K slowly approaches P' Angad standing behind and watching, says these two should not be allowed to meet' Lucky tells Angad, let them meet' the moment K speaks up, P will give him a tight slap, exactly the way she slapped you on the train' Angad annoyed' he spots Adr and Rolli sitting outside.. says he will do something'

Meanwhile K straightens his clothes in front of a nearby mirror, pleased with himself'  Angad and the other boys go outside and pause near Adr' they look into the restaurant and pass comments about P' Adr overhears and is upset' he tells Rolli to get up and they leave'

K almost reaches P's table when he bumps into a waiter.. the waiter spills something on him' he apologises and starts cleaning K's jacket' P looks at them, but unable to see K's face..   Adr and Rolli come up to P and tell her to leave quickly' they grab P and leave' the waiter finishes cleaning K's jacket and moves away' K is shocked to see P's table is empty' he spots P leaving with Adr and Rolli and is upset.. 

P and others reach GH' Adr berates Nitin.. P says don't worry I will speak to N myself' they go in..

Meanwhile K berates Adr' says he is interfering too much' T and C scold K for making P wait' says the whole meeting was ruined..  K consoles himself and says that girl loves me a lot, but she is scared of her family'

Angad and friends celebrating.. Jugnu laughs says you should have seen K's face when P disappeared'  Angad tells them that K is like a horse and P is like a carrot which is dangling in front of him.. the horse is racing forward to get the carrot' but one day the carrot will be grabbed by some one else'. Then K will totally shattered.. all three laugh'. Inside GH, Adr tells everyone that N did not turn up.. he says I saw that goon Angad and his friends there, so I thought it was better to leave immediately, before they started harassing'  all perturbed' Dadi berates P'  Prof says no need to go to such places in future' if anything bad incident happens then it will affect P's marriage' mom agrees..  Arushi asks P whether she spoke to N or not' Prof tells P to call Nitin and call him home'  P perturbed.. Dadi says why u embarrassed now, call him'

Edited by a_uma - 05 December 2012 at 10:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uheera1702simmi.friends03HamiSkyhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #26" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks lovey!!Hug

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thankoo sis Big smile

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz