Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53Opandayrshah1950suecumavenigaya_subshivnirsc19gold1978starReenaKeshachadhewarindia88renraylatoyalocomotowikileaksskapu80lalitha13testindialaimdad~~~Sweta~~~housefull3ekomasramonamSaima2010rgatturazor12gaayikasinipillaiananthi.shankarJ12L85paviluvsvirikaSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeroziekomal07JulieDvenOmaRamdassSwastikAshNiSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 4 12 12,one night stand and aftereffects" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
did it really happen between sugni nd vikram????
tfs for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for taking the time to do the updateThumbs Up
As for the update, I do not think that TVS did anything with Sug, but if he did, I am sorry to say...the writers are very sickUnhappy. Moreover, it is time to hire a new writing team that would give justices to both TVS and Sug characters. The man is an outstanding actor'and I really hope that they put Sug and TVS back together.  Both have a great chemistry! Or better yet, make Adi character stronger. His character in this show is very weak and it is not fun to watch him as the lead!!!  Furthermore, we need a new girl for TVS'we need SOME ROMANCE and entertainment in this showWink!!!!

Edited by ven - 04 December 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereindianstargyulmuktha_cuteannu_msSaima2010razor12PutijaChalhovcroziaxxForeverSHINeeJulieDLaila2009

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
TVS has taken advantage of Sugni and they have spent the night together now will have to see how the story moves WinkAngryDead

Edited by chalhov - 04 December 2012 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12croziaxxForeverSHINeeLaila2009

ramonam

ramonam

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! horrible...i hope somehow nothing happened with TVS and Sugni!! That would just be horrible for Adi. I like Adi's character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TaraNandlalananthi.shankarannu_msPutijaChalhovorianthirozie

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update.  Now I'm done with this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovForeverSHINee

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks ever so much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarPutijaChalhov

alamelu1970

alamelu1970

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
My stomach hurt when i read the story I cannot believe the actors agreed to do such disgusting acts on TV. I can't beleive ZEE mgmt agreed for this kind of story line.
The show started on a promising note to show how the women in these caste fight and come up but I do not think they have shown any positive element on this show so far.

I am so sorry to say that but I cannot take it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarPutijaChalhovrozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.