Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

4th Dec: WU: Ek SORRY ki keemat tum ka jaano :P (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu..
i thought Ashu will get mad at nidhi  after office argument... liked the way  ashu manou  nidhi...nice episode.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th Dec: WU: Ek SORRY ki keemat tum ka jaano :P (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

thanks deba for  caps... specially this one..Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUsonyjknumniniborn2ruledebaparna77aardhanttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Kitna achaa track tha ..suddenly end kar diya Ouch I'm not happy with d epi...

thanks Tanu for d wu...

Roza_DUnidhirohanaardhanttrocks

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Kitna achaa track tha ..suddenly end kar diya Ouch I'm not happy with d epi...

thanks Tanu for d wu...
yup debu agree with u..even i also felt bad that most interesting track of EMA is brought to sudden endOuchif they have taken it for more long time it will be really fun to watchOuchOuchOuch
i have always mentioned in my comments that i want to this track to cont for long time but..saab ulltaa hogayaaShocked

Roza_DUdebaparna77aardhanttrocks

wizardofoz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SSA777Roza_DUaardhanrrdsu

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update Tanu, thanks. Smile And nice caps Deba, especially the last one, thanks. Tongue

Nice, logical episode, a good mixture of light, comic moments sprinkled in with some serious discussions about age gap... Thumbs Up

Finally the cat got out of the bag, pretty much what everyone in this forum guessed. Wink Though the EMA/ identity crises was fun to watch, I am also glad that the CVs are not into dragging the track but are keeping it short and sweet.Big smile  So, now we embark into part 2 of this track, most probably it has something to do with Nidhi impressing DD with her abilities. Atleast I hope so, that would be the next logical step. 

Ashu's response was mature. Thumbs Up  He understood that DD was offended and apologized to him. He was angry at Nidhi for her prank on someone so senior. But after Nidhi revealed her reason, Ashu realized that he or his complacent attitude concerning Nidhi was what indirectly prompted her to do this.Embarrassed He understood that contrary to his original assumption that Nidhi's reason was immaturity, what she did carried a deeper purpose. It was not all fun and games for her, so, he pacified and even apologized to her at home. Clap 

I hope Nidhi does not get too influenced by Aditi and Ashu by DD. I hope Ashu does not start calling Nidhi immature againOuch. I hope that if DD insists on the differences due to the age gap too too much, Ashu stands up for her and clearly tells DD to back off as he did not know Nidhi as well as he did. Stern Smile  I hope at some point Ashu defends Nidhi and tells DD  that he has underestimated her, her ability and her maturity and he better than anyone else knows all about it.Approve  If they get too influenced by outside sources at this point, it would be a regression. After all that they have faced together, they should know and understand each other now and be able to support and defend each other in front of a third person . Ermm

Edited by aardhan - 04 December 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUkaks0211niniborn2rulesonyjknumdebaparna77rrdsu

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Nice update, tanu ji.. It ws nicely directed & performed epi.. So finally ashu ne poll khol do DD ke saamne.. Bada maza aaya jab sabi directors DD par hass rahe the.. Ashni manayoing each other ws very well done.. Rangu ki band baj gayi... No khushi.. Wow! Kya faadu kismat thi hum ktlkians kal ke epi mein... Worth watching epi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrrdsu

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb WU.
Deba, Thank you so much for the lovely caps, specially for the AahNi cap.
Its a great epi...loved it ..
Ranga bechara buri tadha fas gaya..lets see what is coming up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77rrdsu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top