4th Dec: WU: Ek SORRY ki keemat tum ka jaano :P - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful update Tanu, thanks. 😊 And nice caps Deba, especially the last one, thanks. 😛

Nice, logical episode, a good mixture of light, comic moments sprinkled in with some serious discussions about age gap... 👍🏼

Finally the cat got out of the bag, pretty much what everyone in this forum guessed. 😉 Though the EMA/ identity crises was fun to watch, I am also glad that the CVs are not into dragging the track but are keeping it short and sweet.😃  So, now we embark into part 2 of this track, most probably it has something to do with Nidhi impressing DD with her abilities. Atleast I hope so, that would be the next logical step. 

Ashu's response was mature. 👍🏼  He understood that DD was offended and apologized to him. He was angry at Nidhi for her prank on someone so senior. But after Nidhi revealed her reason, Ashu realized that he or his complacent attitude concerning Nidhi was what indirectly prompted her to do this.😳 He understood that contrary to his original assumption that Nidhi's reason was immaturity, what she did carried a deeper purpose. It was not all fun and games for her, so, he pacified and even apologized to her at home. 👏 

I hope Nidhi does not get too influenced by Aditi and Ashu by DD. I hope Ashu does not start calling Nidhi immature again. I hope that if DD insists on the differences due to the age gap too too much, Ashu stands up for her and clearly tells DD to back off as he did not know Nidhi as well as he did. 😳  I hope at some point Ashu defends Nidhi and tells DD  that he has underestimated her, her ability and her maturity and he better than anyone else knows all about it.  If they get too influenced by outside sources at this point, it would be a regression. After all that they have faced together, they should know and understand each other now and be able to support and defend each other in front of a third person . 🤔
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
Nice update, tanu ji.. It ws nicely directed & performed epi.. So finally ashu ne poll khol do DD ke saamne.. Bada maza aaya jab sabi directors DD par hass rahe the.. Ashni manayoing each other ws very well done.. Rangu ki band baj gayi... No khushi.. Wow! Kya faadu kismat thi hum ktlkians kal ke epi mein... Worth watching epi..
Thank you Tanu for the superb WU.
Deba, Thank you so much for the lovely caps, specially for the AahNi cap.
Its a great epi...loved it ..
Ranga bechara buri tadha fas gaya..lets see what is coming up.
Love ur updates Tanu - always so detailed
Liked the episode. Ashni convo was great - first the argument in the cabin and then the mutual understanding at home...
Adiiti should really stop cribbing abt oldies in front of Nidhi...She is continuosly harping on the age gap and so is Dubey ... Ashni should stand up to both and prove to them that bonding & understanding is totally possible between a couple having age difference...
Precap - I guess Nidhi will tell Dubey that others should not be punished becos of her...Lets see how it goes...
But going by the precap I dont think Nidhi will apologise,she will just ask him politely not to punish others for her guilt as many of you have rightly said.I would also like Nidhi to ask Aditi to back off,I really liked Ashu when he asked Aditi very sternly to keep out of Ashni and I would like him to say the same to Dubey though politely.
Tanu, thanks for the wonderful WU.

Deba, thanks for the beautiful caps, especially the last one.  

Enjoyed the episode.  Glad that the cat is out of the bag and this track did not drag.  Hopefully we see another fun filled track.  AshNi were great ...  

Can't wait until tomorrow. 
Thanx for update Tanu.
Nice episode...Love the way they are now combining drama and humour also...But this Aditi's role or importance is a bit confusing...Wonder what is going to be her longer-run role in the show and in Ashni's life...

Superb caps Deba...

Thanx both of u the lovely Update...
Thanks for the WU Tanuji.

Thanks Deba for the lovely caps.